Monday, January 12, 2015

God's Amazing Creatures

    I have a lot of pictures of the many complex creatures God made, and it'll be fun to share them.

   A lot of people think that everything just happened to come into existence... a big explosion- (in the nothingness, mind you. How was there a big explosion if there was nothing yet? I don't know.) All I can say is it's plain ridiculous. I'm wondering if anyone who is reasonably smart actually believes in the theory of evolution. I guess the Bible has the answer... (Romans 1:20)
  Well, these pictures are a good example of God's amazing creation, that could not have (ever) happened by chance!

  I'll start out with my families wonderful cat. :) She is both cute and playful, and alert and smart... (not to mention a good hunter).                                                                                                      
                    :)
 


     I can't claim to particularly like grasshoppers... (I'm not real fond of any bugs or insects except butterflies) But they are quite interesting to look at. It's almost like they're wearing armor or something!

Tree frogs are adorable! especially this tiny gold-ish one. It's so fun to find a tiny little tree frog stuck on a blade of grass... Love them!
  
 
 
           This is our cute little dog. :) Dogs also have amazing qualities that are undeniably planned by the creator. (Reminds me of something in Big Red, where the dog saves the boy's dad by "pointing" or whatever to the partridge that was in the man's coat. Under the snow, too. I guess it wasn't a true story, but still.)
 

   Love calves! This one's name was pirate, because of the "patch"... adorable! We certainly know God is not boring at all!

   Butterflies are amazing. Their wings are so delicate and beautiful! To think they actually caterpillars once.... almost like worms, and then they turned into something so free and beautiful. God is so complex and mysterious... it's amazing.


    This is the best picture I've ever gotten of a deer. :) Another awesome creature!


           I can't say Japanese beetles are entirely helpful to farmers... I caught this one in it's crime! But they are fun to get a picture of... and they're colorful.

              
         I love horses :) They are an amazing animal; They are so beautiful, and in the past have helped people a lot. Even though it seems they don't have as many helpful uses today, they do eat a lot of grass, keeping it trimmed down! :)


    Well, I hope this was all interesting... Everywhere there is evidence of God's existence. If you don't know what verse I referenced at the beginning of this post, be sure to look it up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment