Monday, June 15, 2015

My Favorite Screen Characters


  Okay. I was tagged in the "Favorite Screen Characters Tag", by Shantelle H. I don't think I really have anyone to tag, but I'll do it anyway. (:
I don't know if all of these are really my favorite characters, but I like them all.



Willie Lahay from Love's Enduring Promise, Love's Long Journey, etc..                  

Willie <3 He's just wonderful. Those back-in-the-old days guys, you know... :)




 
Jack Thornton from the When Calls the Heart TV series
                                            
 Jack is most definitely a favorite movie character of mine. (: The heroic Mountie. <3





Elizabeth Thatcher from the When Calls the Heart TV series
                                             






Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice, (2005)
                                     


I really like the regency movies. <3 Pride and Prejudice is one of my favorites.


Elizabeth Bennett from Pride and Prejudice, (2005)
 





Prince Caspian X from Prince Caspian and The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Caspian has to be one of my favorite Narnia characters. :) If not my favorite.  
 






Turiel and Legolas from The Hobbit

                                     
   Okay, this makes 11 characters instead of 10 for me... But how do I just pick one of these elves? I like them both. Elves are so fascinating. :)





Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon and How to Train Your Dragon 2

 Hiccup's story is so good... these movies are quite unique. I really like Hiccup. :)





Flynn Ryder from Tangled

  Who doesn't like Flynn Ryder? He's just great. :D




Rapunzel from Tangled


And of course, Rapunzel. (:






Okay, so there are some of my favorite screen characters. :):) As I said before, I don't really have anyone to tag, so...

Well, I hope that was entertaining. :)




2 comments: