Tuesday, February 4, 2020

A Casual Outfit + 19 Things About Me


February is off to a good start. I have another post up already, and we had a couple days of beautiful springgg weather. Yes, I know spring is still over a month away, but it sure felt like spring.
That sunny weather has given way to rain today. And the windshield wipers on the vehicle I drive are junk, so my vision on the way home from work wasn't necessarily top-notch. xP Hey, what do I know about buying and replacing wipers on a vehicle?

Anyway. On one of those beautiful springggg days (Sunday actually), my little sister and I took some photos of each other out in our mini pasture. And our mini woods, which is a part of the mini pasture. *nods* I thought I would share some of the pictures she took for fun and as an "outfit post", and then share nineteen things about myself. Again, for fun. Haha. I will try to think of things about me that I haven't yet shared within five-ish years of blogging!



OUTFIT DETAILS:

Antler & Flowers Top: probably $4, Goodwill
AE Artist Crop Ripped Jeans: around $2, garage sale
"Converse" Shoes (they ain't real): $10, Burkes I think

And I wore black leggings under the jeans, as you can see. ;) I had tried a new heatless curling method the night before, which sort of worked. I'll have to try it again and do it better. I added to my hair a little more with a curling iron before taking pictures, but as you can see in the left picture below, it was pretty inconsistent. Lol. It worked for the other pictures.




1 9  t h i n g s  a b o u t  m e





1. My hair is naturally brown, and has never been dyed or highlighted (could change soon, ya never know *winks*)

2. I like brussel sprouts

3. My family has had chickens, goats, cows, cats, dogs, horses, and fish, at some point. Not alllll together, but we did have quite a few at once during one point. 

4. We only have 2 dogs right now, and that's it. 

5. My oldest sibling is turning 25 this year, and my youngest sibling is turning 1. Both brothers

6. I have scoliosis. And currently not doing anything to improve it, so oops. xP

7. I'm always drawn to Eiffel Tower things



8. Owning a t-shirt that says "I don't know" would complete me. Or "I think". Or "Probably". BECAUSE I SAY THESE WAYYYYY TOOOOO MUCCHHHHH. People who know me, what do you say to this? xP xP

9. I love spending money way too much. #help

10. Some of my favorites book series' when I was younger were the Magic Tree House books, The Viking Quest series, and the Mandie books. :)

11. The last movie I watched in theaters was Little Women (2019). It was good!

12. Pineapple 100% belongs on pizza. In fact, Hawaiian pizza is probably the best kind. *sticks tongue out at those I just triggered* lol

13. I didn't get a smartphone until I was 17. #homeschooled 




14. When I was younger I picked up frogs and toads. I probably would still dare- small ones. ;P My siblings try to call me prissy. I'm not.

15. My favorite animals are probably horses and birds... and maybe kittens. And I kinda like foxes too. *winks*

16. I have freckles (trying to think of more things about myself.....).

17. When I was around 10 or so, my favorite song was "Our God" by Chris Tomlin. I loved it.

18. Um, I can type with my eyes closed, LOL. Here's an example:

The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want
He makes me lie down in green pastures
 He leads me beside still wanters
He restores my soul
He leads me in pathes of righteousness for his name sake
yea though I walk through the valley of the sshadow of death I will fear no evil 
for you are with me
your rod and your staff they comfort me
you prepare a table before me in the precense of my enemies
you annoint my head with oil
my cup overflows
surely goodness and mercy will floww me all  the days of my life
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever

I may have mixed some versions... :P

19. I ran away when I was five, and got in a stranger's car. *nods* I was pretty stupid, as you just read. My mom and sister had left to go to a bridal shower, and I wanted to go... so I ran down our lonnggggg driveway and headed down the road. Someone stopped and had me get in their car, and they asked where I lived so they could bring me home, but then my dad showed up at the bottom of our driveway in his truck. And he brought me back to the house. I got spanked once my mom came home. xP


_________


So there are nineteen things about me! I have probably said some of these on here before, but that's alright I guess. Have I told my "running away" story on here before?

Oh by the way, Liberty over at The Elegant Cowgirl did a post like this (the same number of random facts about yourself as your age), so go check hers out if you want to! ;)





DO YOU RELATE TO ANY OF THESE THINGS ABOUT ME?

WHAT ARE SOME RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOU?

WOULD YOU WEAR THIS OUTFIT? :P


2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, this was a lot of fun to read!!
    Wow. you were a brave kid. Just climbing into some strangers car, ready for them to take you somewhere. *laughs* I would rather die. xP
    Awe, thanks for mentioning my blog post! You're the sweetest! *hearts*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I'm glad!!
      LOL, I was dumb. xP I think I didn't dare disobey them or something... Idk.
      You're welcome! Figured I should mention you since I saw that idea on your blog. ;) <3

      Delete