Saturday, February 28, 2015

Birds of All Kinds

 Photographing birds has been a difficult wish of mine... they're so hard to get close to! But I'm finally getting some pretty good pictures of them, thanks to a camera with far zoom. (:

                                                 These bluebirds are so adorable!


              I didn't get any good pictures of bluebirds on these wires, but I put it on anyway to show how fluffy it is... maybe because it's winter?

I don't know what kind of bird this is, but it looks similar to a catbird or mockingbird...
My little bird- expert brother thinks this might be a Rufous- sided Towhee.
 
         Working on getting good pictures these cardinals I've seen around my house. They are much more wary than robins. (: This one right above is pretty good though.

          
           This blue-jay and woodpecker in my old Minnesota home, both liked our sunflowers. (: Little pests!

No comments:

Post a Comment