Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Photo Gallery: Caves

 
Here are my pictures from my major adventure of November 2015. (: We went to tour some cool caves.
 
This one above is probably my best picture. The lighting inside a cave is... less than perfect for pictures, especially since you don't want to stand  around for a long time, holding up the procession behind you (and flash was forbidden). But I still got a few good ones. :) (All these here aren't that good, btw.)


 





       So there they are. The stalagmites and stalactites were pretty cool. :) We actually entered and exited the cave through a door. Then we went down stairs through narrow walls and tall "ceilings" and stuff. Some people got claustrophobic, but I didn't. It got bigger after. Cool experience. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment