Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Logy the Goldfish\\ Drawings



Meet our newest little pet...



Logy the goldfish! ;) We got it a few days ago because my sister needed it for biology. She gave it the name because biology, ya know. Isn't it a pretty fish? We've never had a goldfish, so we'll see how long it lives...
The fish "bowl" actually has marbles and other shiny things in it now, by the way. Much prettier. And I had to take the pictures before we put them in. *shakes head*




This is my latest drawing! Because I like eyes. :) I should really draw more often, but I don't always feel like putting forth the effort. ;P Called no motivation. Eh. But then I DO feel more accomplished if I do things that require effort. 

(I copied a photograph of an eye from online)


It's been an overcast past few days. One night I woke up to some loud thunder... winter thunderstorms. :)

Valentines Day is coming! Not that I'm so excited, not having a dashing someone to bring me to a valentines dance... ;P I'm joking. 

However, we might go to our homeschool group's Valentines party at a rollerblading place. Last time I didn't roller-blade, but if we go I'll have to this time. ;D And even if I don't, there's lots of delicious things to eat! *heart eyes* 'Cause food. <3 So if we do that I might be fairly excited. ;)



HAVE YOU EVER HAD A PET FISH? DO EYES INTRIGUE  YOU? DOING ANYTHING FOR VALENTINES DAY?



6 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this post, I have never had a pet fish but LaKaysha has, I think she's had one two times before, I LOVE to draw eye's they are so wonderful and fun to draw! We have been invited to our cousins house for a Valentine party and I really hope we go! I LOVE Valentines Day, it's just so romantic I guess, well enjoy your Valentines Day! <3 <3 :D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, this is our first fish. :) Yes, there's something about eyes... I draw them all the time. ;)
      That sounds like fun! I hope you enjoy it if you go! :)

      Delete
  2. aww the goldfish is so cute!! and dude. that drawing is ah-mazingness!!

    AND YES YOU MUST DO THE ROLLERBLADING OKAY. it's so much fun - I actually might be going sometime soon - legit. you have to do it - it's so much fun once you master it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? ;) Aw, thank you!!

      OK, I THINK I PROBABLY WILL. I haven't rollerblade-ed in a while, so it should be fun! If we go, that is. ;)

      Delete
  3. Hmm... I hadn't heard about my little sister being invited to a Valentines party. LOL! shows how much I know. ;P but I guess my life has been REALLY hard lately, and I haven't really been thinking about Valentines Day. I talked some about it in my letter. (which is sitting on the desk, waiting to be sent out ;P)

    Anyway! Having a gold fish sounds fun!
    Lakaysha had a gold fish once, and one other time she had a Beta... I think. ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yea. ;) Aw, well I hope it gets better! <3

      Yes, it's a new experience! It's been fun having a new pet, tiny though it is. ;D

      Delete