Saturday, August 26, 2017

Random Photos \\ What Do You Like?


I have a few random, and mostly recent pictures to share today. Nothing too exciting, but I hope you enjoy it anyway. :)




What type of photos do you like best? Animals and wildlife, scenes from the countryside, flowers and little things from nature, food photos, people, architecture, random indoors pictures... ? I like pretty much all kinds, but people and nature may be my favorite. *winks*

By the way, did you see my new design???!!!! I love. <3 The black and white with a pop of peach theme... yes, my color scheme finally changed. But I didn't totally get rid of mint green. *sticks out tongue* That color must stay! I'm kinda in love with my "About Me" page right now too. ;P Black and white on the clean white page- it just looks so beautiful! *grins* OK, I'll stop now.


FAVORITE PICTURE? ANYTHING PHOTOGRAPHY-WISE YOU'D LIKE TO SEE ON HERE SOMETIME? BLOG IMPROVED OR NO?



8 comments:

  1. I loved all these pictures, but my favorite would have to be the one of the road. <3 It's just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natasha, your new look is very nice:) The peach polka-dot dress with the lovely cup is eye-catching against the black and white; and since I a lot of times wish for the "more simple", I like your title too;) I appreciate how you captured the quietness of the evening road as the sun is going down. I enjoy pretty much all types of pictures but do tend to like the beauty of country-life, so it is likely my favorite ... people pictures that capture character are also fun:) How about some close-ups of any flowers in season? Hugs, Marla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you like it! :)
      Yea, we have a pretty road by pur new house. :)
      Okay, I'll have to find some flowers to photograph. ;)

      Delete
  3. Nice new design! It's always nice to change things up a bit from time to time.
    I always love pictures of roads because they can tell a story depending of what they look like or how you take the picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, it is! :D
      Yea, a nice country road is always cool. :)

      Delete
  4. I love every picture but my favorite would be of the road!
    Just BEUTIFUL!! <3

    ReplyDelete