Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Exploring Rugged Beauty



A little over a week ago, not too long after we got here, me and my two older siblings headed out to do some nature sight-seeing. It was a Saturday, and my brother didn't have work, so it was perfect. *smiles* We drove up into the hills, and saw some beautiful things... I'll leave you to discover them though my pictures. :) 





We stopped off the road where there was a good view of the majestic mountain, all snowy white. We had to climb a little hill to get a clear shot, free of branches.


So lucky that is was so perfectly clear that day! No haze. Isn't she beautiful? 



We found a rushing river too!






And a stump land. ;)








And high, rugged cliffs.



We stopped at the same spot on the way back to get pictures of the mountain at around sunset.

It was fun sibling time! ^___^

(btw, the wedding was a couple days ago... and it was okay! My camera didn't die, I didn't fail, I got some good pictures! xP So thankful for the experience! Eep! xD)



FAVORITE PICTURE? WOULD YOU ENJOY SPENDING YOUR AFTERNOON EXPLORING NATURE?

12 comments:

  1. I want to go on an adventure so badly! THESE PHOTOS MAKE ME WANT TO EXPLORE! I love the ones you took of the stump land.
    Simply Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should go on one! ^___^ It was a fun day. I'm glad you like the stump ones! :D

      Delete
  2. Awesome photos, and I'm excited to see some photos from the wedding, if that's gonna happen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ^___^ Um, I haven't asked if I could post some, yet, but I would like too. ;) If I do it'll probably be awhile, since I have to edit and all that.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! <3 You did great at the wedding!
    LOVE #10

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! The mountain pictures are beautiful!!!

    Lily @ lilymaesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these pictures are AMAZING! :-)

    ~Skylar Reese

    ReplyDelete
  6. ​I nominated you!​

    https://hellomistyrain.wordpress.com/2018/02/02/the-liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete