Tuesday, February 6, 2018

January 2018


Well the first month of 2018 has gone to history, and what a month it was!  Crazy stuff, vacation, new experiences. And I know this post is dreadfully late, so sorry about that. ;P 

Anyhow, time to try sum up January two-thousand-eighteen.


HAPPENINGS \\

\\ Near the beginning of the month, I went to help at the Salvation army with some friends and people from their church. :) I drove myself to their house... and now I haven't driven for over three weeks, at least. ;P 

\\ My aunt and two cousins came to visit us for a few days! We went to a trampoline park one day. My second time. *winks*




\\ My sister and I flew out westward, on the 11th, for an over three-week vacation! 
Here's my post on the start of our trip, and some scenery photos from the sky. 



\\ That first Saturday, I believe, my older brother and sister and I drove around nature sight-seeing. If you haven't seen my pictures, click here for the post.


Daminika and I at the wedding. ;)
\\ The next day, Daminika picked me up from my grandparents house, and we got coffee and hung out for a lot of the day. ^___^ Throughout this trip, we've done some other things, too. Another stop at a coffee place, hanging out at her house, and some group things. She has pictures of some things we did on her blog, here. I'm one of those weird people who doesn't have a phone, so I didn't get to document much of it. ;P


\\ The event of photographing my first wedding did come, guys. And I survived! *confetti* Early in the morning that day, I was not too excited. It's like this feeling of dread or something. xP But mornings tend to make you feel worse. lol.
But yea, I don't think I did anything majorly dreadful, and now I just have to finish up sorting and editing photos, and get them sent out to the newlyweds! ^___^




\\ Then all the scary stuff was done, and we just lived life at our aunt and uncle's. We only stayed at my grandparents for about 6 days. Hung out with people sometimes... went to a baby gender reveal party... went out to eat a lot... movies... another wedding... enjoying the company of people we don't see every day. Like my brother, aunt, uncle, cousins, and my grandpa. *smiles* Sadly, my grandma wasn't here at all while we were.


I woke up to snow one day, but it didn't last long.


So yes. Hope you get the picture of what happened for me in January. *winks*



WATCHED \\



Father Knows Best, season 1 (plus other episodes)
I enjoy this show! Quite fun! ^__^


The Reckoning
Eh, it was alright. They should've used the same actors with all three movies.

I watched more as well, like some episodes of Little House on the Prairie, The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies, and at least one other, that I don't remember the name of.


DELIGHTS \\



Gorgeous sketch book from Daminika! <333 



My mom sent a flash kit out, so I could try to use it for the wedding! So cool. I used it some, but should've used it more!



Part of a gift or helping in the wedding. ^___^ So pretty!


This cute shirt was on clearance at Walmart for $3! =D I bought it, of course. *winks*



Delicious pizza! We went to a place that was like a subway, except with pizza. 




MOMENTS \\

\\ Drinking two watermelon Italian soda's while hanging out at a friend's house. ;)

\\ When you're in the mood for country and melancholy songs.

\\ That cousin who likes to shoot you with rubber bands and do other pestering things. *shakes head* haha 

\\ Getting up at groan-worthy times such as around 11... don't know what's wrong with me, guys. xP

\\ Thinking about how your "little" siblings are growing up... xP 



WHAT'S UP IN FEBRUARY \\

Soon back to normal life at home. There'll probably be a temperature drop when I step off the plane. It's been so mild, but I'm destined to go back to winter, I guess. ;P

My last time doing homeschool co-op classes (it probably goes into March).

Back to "my people" at home. Of course, they're not my only people, but you know. *winks*

Full-time school again. Gotta make sure I graduate. Eh.

Oh, Valentines Day. Our homeschool group does a party, so there's that...



Well, that concludes it! It was a good month, and a good trip! Some crazy stuff happened, I got to connect with friends and family, and now it's about the time to go back home. 


Farewell to the West. Until we meet again... 



HOW DID YOU SPEND THE FIRST MONTH OF THE YEAR? ANYTHING EXCITING COMING IN FEBRUARY?


8 comments:

  1. Fun! Sounds like you had a great month! (Great pictures, by the way!) :-)

    ~Skylar Reese

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this to death! *falls over dead*
    But oh goodness my eyes look so terrified in that picture of us at the wedding! But you're beautiful! ;P
    I'm gonna miss having you to drag on my errands ;D running to town alone is no fun. Or is it fun? I haven't actually done it *laughs*
    Oh I forgot to tell you that Felicity said you can post some pictures of the wedding if you want! Maybe just a sneak peek? And I did ask her about how many pictures. She was supposed to message Shantelle and talk about it, but she's kinda busy. *laughs* maybe if she doesn't remember Shantelle could message her? ;P
    It's too bad you weren't here for longer, then maybe you could've gotten to the really great seasons of Father Knows Best. ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you loved it to death! xD xD
      What, no they don't! You look beautiful! ;P
      Haha, it was fun! :D Maybe we'll do it again soon. ;) Is it fun going alone? Idk... maybe. ;P Driving alone can be fun sometimes.
      Ooh, yay! ^___^ One of them did message the other now... so yea. It'll be fun to share some of them sometime! =D
      Yea, I'll have to find a way to keep watching them! I don't really know how, bc I think I may have checked our library already. ;P When I come out again... xD

      Delete
  3. Ooh will we get to see any pictures of the wedding?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved!! I hope you do a post of wedding pictures! ;)

    ReplyDelete