Saturday, May 12, 2018

Thrift Shop & Garage Sale Buys + Summer Outfit


Happy Saturday to everyone! What did you do today? Go to garage sales? Clean the house? Sip lemonade one your front porch while reading a good book?

I got up a little before six this morning. *gives this night owl a thumbs up* Because we did a garage sale with a couple of our aunts at one of their houses. So that was fun! I made a little money... also bought a couple things at the other garage sales in the neighborhood. *winks* Oh, I bought some bakery from my younger cousins as well. So yeah. It was a fun day, as well as very hot! It didn't really seem humid though, so that makes it w.a.y. better.

LAST Saturday was also nice. My siblings and I went thrift shopping and such, so it was obviously fun. ;P 

That's what this post is about! My lovely deals, if you care about them. xD Oh, and a summer outfit. 'Cause summer is almost here.

Onward!




This is the outfit I wore last Sunday, using two of my Goodwill buys: the shirt and skirt. This skirt is just cuteness. <3 And at this particular Goodwill store, your get everything half off on the first Saturday of the month. 


I also got this elegant black skirt from Goodwill. I wish the "underskirt" was longer though. TELL ME WHY EVERYTHING HAS TO BE SO SHORT THESE DAYS!


So we decided to go to a Salvation Army thrift store... and GUYS, you may not expect it to be a great store, but it was. *winks* The shirts were $2! Just look at my awesome "workout" shirt. xD


EEEEEEKKK! THISS. SHIRT. My sister found it, and I love. <3


I also found books! I'm pretty sure they were fifty cents each. I forgot about one of the books I bought {Boy Meets Girl by Joshua Harris} so no pic for that one.


And I found How to Train Your Dragon 2 at Goodwill, so... I bought it of course. Payed a dollar. *all the thrift store love*


At the garage sales today, I found sandals for a dollar!



And this pretty seahorse necklace, also a dollar. ^___^



So those are my recent thrifty buys, guys! *grins* I hope you enjoyed this!


WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY? HAD ANY THRIFTY BUYS LATELY? WHAT'S THE BEST THING I BOUGHT?








p.s. Though I have just a little more school to finish up, I am officially graduated, as of last night!! Eeek

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on graduating!!! I love thrift store finds but my Mom hates thrift stores so we never go, lol. I especially love the books there!! I’ve heard soooo much ‘bout Connilyn Cossette from your sister!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Ah yes, it's so much fun. That's too bad you don't go often though. ;)
      I've never read by her, but it sounds like these are good!

      Delete
  2. Ah that red and black outfit is terrific! So lovely. And that necklace is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything!! Especially that first skirt! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhh! I so want to go to garage sales.
    It looks like you found some awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing people's outfits! Your pictures look very nice!

    Lily @ lilymaesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete