Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Let Me Explain Myself \\ Q&A Video



Hey everyone! This is my fourth and final Let Me Explain Myself post. This one and the last one are a little more like "get to know me" posts... rather than posts explaining the possibly confusing things I do and such. :P


Anyhow, the title of this post is pretty self-explanatory: I'm doing a video! This is a new thing for this blog, since I've only ever posted a couple baking videos. But I am doing a Q&A today, where I will be answering questions on camera. I'm using the questions Daminika gave me in the comments of this post. *smiles*


I've done videos with my sister before, but for some reason I cannot act very normal in those... I don't like myself that much in those videos. xP In THIS video, I went out into our old horse pen, in the trees... where I was all alone. That worked out well. I think I acted semi-normal. *sticks out tongue*

So I hope you enjoy this video! I think it turned out pretty well. xD








Oh, and let me explain something contradictory I said... I said I went in the woods "because it was quiet", and then said it was probably kind of loud with the birds. *rolls eyes* What I meant was I went out there because there wasn't people out there. So yes. xP




WHAT DID YOU THINK? SHOULD I DO MORE VIDEOS? IF SO, WHAT ABOUT? ANSWER SOME OF THE QUESTIONS YOURSELF IN THE COMMENTS IF YOU'D LIKE!



9 comments:

  1. When I seen that you were going to be answering questions from me, I was like, "when did I give her questions?" LOL now I remember xP
    I loved this way too much! Please do more videos! You're not awkward at all! (unlike me *hides*)
    <3333333333333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it was a while ago. xP
      Aww, I'm glad! Maybe I will! Oh, thanks. :) I had to go out in the trees to act normal. xP Just me and the camera. Lol.
      <3333

      Delete
  2. The birds chirping is a great background noise - I like it! :) Fun video! You did great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love shopping with my mom (I don't have any sisters :))! Good video, I liked how it was outside. That would be cool to see more videos. I'm not sure what kind of videos though... sorry. :D

    Lily @ lilymaesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, It's pretty fun! Thank you! :) That's alright. ;D

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good video...you should do more.

    ReplyDelete