Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Blogging Hiatus of Sorts for Vacation


Hey guys! This will probably be one of my last posts for awhile, because we are leaving for vacation pretty soon! 

Yaayyaaayyy!!!

I'm excited. ^___^ I get to see my (only) older brother, my grandparents, aunts + uncle's + cousins, and friends (technically cousins too, lol).


Another thing I'm looking forward to is spending a nice chunk of my summer in that gorgeous side if the country! I'm ditching the humidity. GET TO SEE THE MOUNTAINS. Will be eating all the wild berries. I love. :P Oh, and there's so many EVERGREENS! I like them for some reason. ;P I'd love to visit the beach again too. *crosses fingers*

So yeah, I am so looking forward to this trip! 

I actually have some photography "business" happening this trip as well, which is awesome! Scary too, but... I survived a wedding, so I should be good. :P In fact, I'm doing my second wedding on this trip! Can you believe it?! It's my uncle's wedding. It's actually really cool that I get to do it. =)

Anyhow. Since all of this is going on, I will likely be on a blogging hiatus of sorts. Hopefully I can do my end of July post, but other than that... I did not get any posts scheduled.

So ttyl! Have a good time while I'm gone. *wink*



6 comments:

  1. ooh so very excited for you!!! it sounds like you'll have an amazing time <33 all the best with your photography!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeeppppp!!!!!!! *waiting for you over here* ;P

    ReplyDelete