Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Navy Embroider Dress\\ Outfit


We went shopping on Saturday. *cheers because I love buying things* 

The outfit I wore on Sunday features my $3 Goodwill dress find: A navy blue dress with embroidered edges. I found it on the rack where people put the things they tried on but didn't want (check those!), and it ended up being the one thing I bought from Goodwill. It was half-off day, so yay for spending only three bucks. *winks*




OUTFIT DETAILS:

dress: $3 from Goodwill
sandals: $1 from garage sale
earrings: Christmas gift

A $4 outfit, guys! *winks* (I didn't actually wear the hair clip to church, but if we include that... hair clip: given to me xP)



My sister took these pictures of me... some of them turned out pretty nice. ;)






I found some things at the Salvation Army too, so maybe I'll give y'all some more outfits soon! What do you think?


WOULD YOU WEAR SOMETHING LIKE THIS? WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF DRESS?

11 comments:

  1. How do you find such nice things?
    Whenever I go to our local Goodwill, all I ever see are old granny dresses from the eighties, or tiny, short dresses that don't cover anything. lol
    You and Shantelle always post such pretty finds!
    I really enjoy it <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, haha! xP Maybe we just have nice Goodwills around here, or it's just because of how often we go. Idk. ;P Oh and I know, the super short dresses are so annoying!
      Aw, thanks! Glad you enjoy it! =D

      Delete
  2. That's a super pretty outfit, Tasha! It reminds me so much of a dress my older sister has! And those are pretty pictures of you too. I always like it when I can convince a sibling to take a photo of me, and it looks good! I try to take headshots pretty regularly. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Btw, the unknown comment was mine. Blogger doesn't like my WordPress info, so it doesn't always work. :D

      Delete
    2. Thanks Emma! Oh really? It's a cute style. ^__^
      Aw, thank you! It is! I'm glad my sister took these for me- I think she enjoyed herself. ;D

      Delete
  3. I love this so much!!!! <333 I've suddenly decided I like dresses better than skirts. Especially for the summer. They're so much easier because you only have to find a pair of shoes xP but how do you find such amazing things for so cheap!? #jealous ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I'm glad!!! Yeah, dresses are a lot easier! And they're fun. ^__^ As for what I have, I probably like my dresses best. ;P I "need" to find some more cute skirts.
      Idk...? xP

      Delete