Saturday, June 8, 2019

May 2019

M*A*Y     2*0*1*9



Hey guys, I finally have my May photo dump for y'all! I hope some of you are still around to see it. :P I have quite a few pictures to share, so I hope you enjoy. 

And I have to leave somewhere soon, plus Ipiccy was acting up, so there's no header photo. *rolls eyes*




Supper... chicken salad, deviled eggs, and banana garbanzo bean muffins.


Breakfast... yogurt parfait thing. ;)


Learning to use my curling wand. :P


Ice cream!


Sisters and I went to house-sit at our aunt and uncles for a few days. That was a pretty good time. :)


Lots of frozen pizza and lots of ice cream. xP


Oh, and lots of movies. I think this was my first time watching Snow White (unless I did when I was really little...). Honestly, wasn't that great. xP 
We also re-watched Enchanted. And we watched Guardians of the Galaxy, Captain America: Civil War, and Infinity War. I had only watched ONE Marvel movie before watching all of these, and that was Spiderman. xP Yes, I'm bad.


The kittens! They were so cute.



Breakfast...


On Sunday, we took a trip to Culver's for lunch. ^__^


It was kinda fun being a farm girl for a few days, feeding the animals and all.




The perks of farm chores: wearing boots every day. :P Haha.




Mornings were beautiful there. At least once you got outside. *winks*



Driving to work...



OK, last picture from our days spent at the aunt and uncle's house. ;P


Lovely roses at the library.


Breakfast "cookies"



The homeschool group's graduation event! #FOOD


Picking up subs and pizza during a family get-together. My grandparents came to visit.


A letter from my dear pen pal! :)


Baby birds in my mom's fern on the front porch.


Baby Brother was born!!! If you missed my post on that, go HERE. We love him so much! <333


Driving to see baby brother again, with all the kids.






Some friends brought us KFC sometime after the baby was born. :)


My dad makes good breakfast. *winks*



DELICIOUS "Apple Tarts" my sis and I made. I had begun making apple sauce on the stove one day, using apples that were getting old. I left, and my siblings failed me. The apple sauce was overcooked, more like apple butter. :P However, it worked amazing for these tarts, so it wasn't really a fail after all.


Yes, I realize there is a lot of food in this post. *shrugs*


Stir- fry


Homemade fries with leftover Chick-fil-A sauce!



Watched How to Train Your Dragon: the Hidden World with my sister. Though it's the final movie (I think), and some sad things had to happen... the end. It was so GOOOD! *the feels*


Cookout on our fire pit.


A little outing one Sunday...



Which included FroYo. :)


Me and two siblings split a whole chicken bucket from Walmart (well, chicken and jojos). No, we didn't eat it all in one day. :P



Baby feet <3





Cornbread!


Ice cream with my little brother.





WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN JUNE? SUMMER PLANS?

6 comments:

  1. NATASHA!!!!! YOU *FINALLY* WATCHED MORE MARVEL MOVIES!!!!!!! What did you think?????? *me being a super hardcore Marvel fan* You need to watch the Iron Man movies now!! (I am definitely not saying they are the cleanest movies- we watched most of them on Clear Play) Iron 3 is one of my favorite movies of all time!!! AND ENDGAME. YOU NEED TO WATCH ALL OF THE MARVEL MOVIES, AND THEN GO WATCH ENDGAME, GIRL, GO DO IT. (also, you've got to be happy one of the superheros shares your name- lucky :P :;D)
    The photo dump was fun! Thank you for sharing!! And how is your baby brother??

    So many things are happening for us in June- we're volunteering for VBS at our church, we have family in town, and we are still expecting some to come into town later in the month, Birthdays, parties for various reasons- it'll be a good month! Plus, we are hoping to watch the newest Men In Black. (Mainly because it stars Chris Hemsworth- haha :;D)

    Have an amazing rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I DID!! I liked them! I actually watched the first Avengers movie today. ;D Yeah, I do need to watch Endgame. Then I can see Thanos destroyed. :P
      (Oh yes, that is pretty cool xP)
      I'm glad you enjoyed it! My baby brother is doing pretty well... He's adorable *hearts*
      Awesome! We're going to have family visiting this month also!

      Delete
    2. AhhhhhHHHHHH YAY!!!!!!!!! That movie is awesome. "There's only one God, ma'am, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that," -Rogers. <3333
      You need to let me know when you watch it!!!!
      (IT *SO* IS!!)

      Delete
    3. Yeah, I liked it!
      Alrighty! ;D

      Delete
  2. I LOVED this photo dump!!

    Oooooh! You watched How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World?!! I loved that movie, it was THE BEST ONE! *dies* *laughs* I agree with you, it's the best.

    Your new brother is the cutest! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! ^__^
      Yeah, it was pretty good. The end was heartwarming. :)
      I know! <333333

      Delete