Sunday, May 19, 2019

Mama & Kitty Photos + EXCITING NEWS!!!


Hey guys! If any of you are still around. *facepalm* It's been awhile. What have you been up to?
There has been a bit going on this month of May. I'm still not sure if I could call myself "busy", but it has been a good month. 

Two of my sisters and I house-sat for our aunt and uncle from Saturday to Thursday the week before last. That was a good time. ;) We watched lots of movies, ate lots of mini pizzas and ice cream, and got to be farm girls for a couple days. There were cows, a horse, chickens, a cat, and a dog to feed. It was kinda fun. *winks* We also cleaned the house. Their place is one of my faves.

While we're "at their house", here's some pics I took there. LOOKKKKK. <3


What else has been going on? Besides some super exciting news I'm saving for last. *winks* No, don't skip to the end! You gotta wait. xP

Well, another one of my sisters started working at the same place as me. My younger sis this time. She's probably only going to be working a couple times a week, on the days my current co-worker is dropping this summer. It has been nice working with my sister. :)

My grandparents came to visit this past week! They left yesterday. But while they were here, something VERY EXCITING happened! We are very enamored over here because...



















... One very precious, sweet, and perfect little human came into the world!!!

MEET MY BABY BROTHER <3333333333



I am now big sister to six siblings, little sister to two, and have four brothers and four sisters altogether! ^__^ I am quite blessed, and SO happy to get to watch this little boy grow up! 


So that is the big wonderful news for y'all, and a bit of a life update! I hope you are all enjoying life, and I'd love for you to let me know what you think of all the cuteness in this post! <3


LET'S CHAT! :)

14 comments:

  1. that is super exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww so excited for you!!! Babies are so much fun.. hope all is going well! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ^___^ They are! Yes, it's going well :)

      Delete
  3. The kitten pictures are very cute. :)

    Aww!! That's so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable pictures of the kittens, great job!! What are their name?
    And....


    NATAAAAASHAAAAA!!!!!!! *screams and throws confetti and hugs* This is so exiting for you!!!! He is such a precious little human! That is such a huge blessing. Congratulations!! <33
    And treasure these moments with your little brother while he's young.....they grow so so so fast. Right before your eyes, but you seem to miss it....
    Sometimes I take moments with my little siblings for granted. But they'll be so big before we know it! :)

    Have an amazing day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't know... they're not our cats.

      AWWWWWW THANKS! <333 Isn't he?
      Yeah, that's true. ;)
      Yep, it can be a struggle sometimes. Gotta remember to always be thankful for the beautitful humans in our lives. <3

      You too!!

      Delete
    2. Of course!!
      Yes, ma'am, I agree. And it really is, but it shouldn't be- I need to work harder on that. :)

      Thank you!

      Delete
  6. Awe, I love that picture of the kitten and it's mama. It looks like it's giving it's mama a kiss. *laughs*

    *screams* YAY! I'm so happy for you!!!! *throws confetti* I am SUPER excited to meet Felicity's baby once it comes. I've been counting the days until I can hold my little niece or nephew in my arms. *hearts* I have dreamed of that day all of my life. *squeals* I'M SO EXCITED!! (for you too *laughs*)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know!! It's perfect. ;D

      THANKS!!! Babies are wonderful! I'm excited to watch him go through all the stages. ^__^
      Oh, I bet! Being an aunt must be very exciting! I'm looking forward to when that happens to me too, one day. *winks*

      Delete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS!! It's soo exciting you have a new little brother, he's so cute!! (Also, OH MY GOODNESS that picture of the kitten and its mother is GOLD :-) )

    ReplyDelete