Friday, March 25, 2016

Spring Has Come! :)

     Hi everyone! I haven't posted in awhile... we crashed our computer and re-set it all up. I had to get all my things onto my sister's computer (deleting things as well), and I haven't gotten them back on here yet. I had like... 15 gigabytes (or something like that) of stuff in my folder on the computer. Ha. That's kind of a lot. But I have lots of pictures, and those take up a lot of space. 
 
 Anyhow I have a few little pictures of spring from off my camera!
 
  Are you enjoying the fresh new season? (Unless, of course, you live somewhere like Minnesota, where there might be a foot of snow on the ground still. Then you're like, "Uh, spring? I don't see any sign of spring." :D) 
 
 Ok, um, so yea, we have lots of little flowers growing, new little leaves brightening some trees, and also trees with blooms on them. Soo pretty! There are these gorgeous poofy white blossomed trees I see while driving around places, and other flowered trees too. :)
 Well, here are the pictures.     
 
 
 I took these not-too-recently, so spring is a bit more developed by now. I'll have to take some more pictures sometime soon. :)
But isn't that picture up there kind of nice? :)

   
    Some people hate dandelions. But they can actually be quite pretty.
   These two (above and below) are pictures from Minnesota. See the pretty dandelions? :) They're also healthy as tea and such... you know, maybe I should do a post on dandelions sometime. :D And save the talking for later.
 
 

 So... you should definitely expect to see more recipes on here. I may be addicted  stuck to making up recipes for the rest of my life. :) Sound good? Sure.
  Here are some things I tried recently-ish. Potato pancakes\patties, double chocolate cream cheese mug cake, a "carrot cake" oatmeal smoothie, something that turned out kind of like a mini applesauce pannukakku (Finish pancakes), something like berry baked oatmeal in the microwave... there may be more, but, this might be boring for you anyhow. I don't need to name them all. :D So expect to see some of these on here sometime. ;)

 Anyhow, I should go. Have a happy Easter! :)  

8 comments:

  1. ..glad to see you back! I enjoy your pictures ..and your recipes;) hugs, Marla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank! I'm glad you enjoy what I put on here. :) :)

      Delete
  2. I love the close up pics of the flowers! Ooh! And the one of the field of dandelions with the trees in the background...so pretty. ~Moriah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! I liked how she was standing amidst the flowers. :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely pictures! And the recipes sound wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete