Saturday, July 9, 2016

Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies


   Yes, yes, another recipe. :) I just decided to do a recipe post dump. ;) So I can just get these things posted.
  So anyhow, this one is healthier peanut butter cookies (YUM!!) with chocolate chips (YUM AGAIN! :P). I used honey, so these are free of cane sugar.


  And they taste rather good. :D Dense and chocolate-y and delicious! Peanut butter- ah- is so good! Agree? ;)

CHOCOLATE CHIP PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES


1 cup peanut butter

1\4 cup + 1 tbsp honey

1 egg

a pinch baking powder

1\4 cup + 2 tbsp flour

1 tbsp sour cream (or yogurt)

1\2 cup chocolate chips 
___________________________________________________________________________________

 Mix peanut butter honey and egg together. Add remaining ingredients. Form balls and place on un-greased cookie sheet (or stone pan, in my case). Flatten slightly.

Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 16 minutes.  

Yield: 13 cookies


note: these don't really spread, so you can space them pretty close. And the dough will be very oil-y, for some reason. (The peanut butter, probably? It may depend what kind of peanut butter you use, though. *shrugs*)






  Ah, food photography! <3 

So there's the recipe, along with all it's cookie-picture beauty! :P :D


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, those look DELICIOUS!! And your food photography is wonderful *nods*.

    Your new header is beautiful Natasha, I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try them! ;D Thank you!

      Thanks! I think it's my best header so far, and I"m really liking it! :)

      Delete