Friday, March 3, 2017

A Few Random Winter\Pre-Spring Outfits


  I've been wanting to do a fashion post. It's not as brilliant as I would've liked, but it'll have to do. :)

  So, these are a few outfits that I've come up with... some I've gone taken the time to get pictures with. *winks* They're pretty simple, winter\early spring outfits. And I named them just for fun. ;P



CLASSY PINK & BLACK

Somehow, I love this outfit :)

Simple short pink dress, black leggings, wide black belt, sparkly black flats, black and gold ring w\ "diamonds"



SIMPLE, SOPHISTICATED w\ DARK COLORS


Purple shirt, knee-length polka-dot skirt, blue scarf, black pumps, tailored white & black coat


COUNTRY AND LACE


Cream shirt w\ lace back, black skinny jeans, blue scarf, short black cowboy-style boots

I know this is over-exposed, but I like how it turned out otherwise. ;)



CLASSY, VINTAGE, and CASUAL MASH-UP 


Pink lace shirt (w\ necklace attached), jeans, wide black belt, black heeled boots





  A lot of these pictures were taken by my five-year-old sister... so it can be hard to get the pictures to look just right! But she actually does a pretty good job. :) 
Don't you ever wish you could duplicate yourself and take your own pictures though? ;P That would be so much easier.


 Anyhow, I hope you got some inspiration from these few outfits! :) Well, if you needed any inspiration, that is. *winks*



DO YOU THINK I SHOULD DO MORE FASHION POSTS? IF SO, WHAT KIND OF OUTFITS SHOULD I DO?







2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this! They're all so cute!!
    I love that last one! <3
    Yes! Do more fashion posts! With all kinds of outfits! ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad, thanks! :)
      Yea, I finally found something to wear those boots with. ;D
      OK! :D I will definitely try, 'cause I really enjoy it! ;)

      Delete