Saturday, January 13, 2018

Here I Am \\ The Start of this Vacation


Hey guys, I'm back already! *grins* My sister and got up early Thursday morning, around five, and our mom brought us to the airport, where we set out on this adventure! The first flight was pretty short. 



We landed, and our next gate was right nearby. We sat by the big windows for a little while before boarding time. And yes, I wore my cowgirl boots. *grins* I think I was dressed right for this Texas airport. *winks and laughs*




We headed out again, this time on a very long flight- I think it ended up being around 4.5 hours. It was pretty long, but it wasn't bad. Well, not for me. Flying doesn't usually effect me too much. ;)


Ate lots of snacks, wrote in my diary, rested a little, played a game on my sister's kindle... took pictures of the GORGEOUS geography we flew over. There was some beautiful things, guys. It's so cool that we can fly over the earth and see all the wonders from above. :) I shall be posting more of those pictures on here separately, so you'll have to wait. ;)


We arrived at last! We got picked up, ate some food at Burgerville, and got dropped off at my Grandparents house. We got to see and visit some with family, which was nice.


The first full day, yesterday, was pretty quiet. My sister and I just sat around the house, doing whatever. 




Today is a nice sunny day, and we're going to head out to do stuff with our older brother, so better end this soon. And tomorrow I'm going to hang out with a friend, after church...

I'M GLAD TO BE HERE! ^____^


19 comments:

  1. CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR MORE <3333333333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeep, it sounds like you're having a ton of fun! I'm so glad!

    I can't wait to hear more about your trip!

    Liv // livkfisher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going to be lovely! :D Today was a fun siblings day, nature-sightseeing. I'll have a bunch of pictures to share with you guys! =D

      Delete
  3. The plane ride looked very nice! I've never been on a plane but I want to some time!!

    Lily @ lilymaesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We certainly saw some beautiful things! I hope you do someday! Some people don't like it, but me and planes get along pretty well. *winks*

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. EEP, I'm glad, 'cause I just took a whole bunch today! =D

      Delete
  5. Looks like an awesome trip so far! I look forwarding to reading more about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pictures of you in the mirror and the boots that you wore on the plane trip. Have an amazing time!
    Simply Me

    ReplyDelete