Saturday, February 27, 2016

Fantasy Love February Reading Challenge: Watch a Favorite Fantasy Movie Over

  Okay, the last mini challenge. It was actually watch\read a favorite fantasy movie or book... But since I watched a movie, that's what I wrote in the title. :)

                                              
 Anyhow, I watched The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. :) The Narnia movies (the newest ones, to clarify), are probably my favorite fantasy movies. Maybe not if you count fairy tale movies too... 
  Well in any case, I don't know if I would've picked this exact Narnia movie to watch or not, but this is the one my sister chose, so I watched it too. :) 
   These movies are really quite good: adventuresome, magical, allegorical... And while the other two movies have kind of depressing endings (especially Prince Caspian), this one doesn't. :D

Anyway, that is the movie I re-watched! :) 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome choice! It's one of my favorite fantasy films, too. Might have to re-watch it soon, as it's been awhile since I've seen them. :-D

    ReplyDelete