Sunday, October 23, 2016

My Trip to the West Coast, part 5: Train Ride


    It's about time I finish my posts on this past summer! So I'm working on that! ;)

   So, one of the days of my West Coast vacation, we went and rode this little old- fashioned train. :)


   Here is is. I took this after our trip, but I'm just putting the picture first. :)



   It was a scenic trip. We crossed a bridge over this river...


...Went through a dark tunnel! :D


   It was a clunky-sounding ride. ;P 

   Then we stopped to go walk down to a waterfall, passing through this old-fashioned train car. :) 


Aren't the falls pretty? :)



  On the way back, we saw some horses running in a pasture... They're so beautiful! Love horses. :)

   So that was one of our little experiences this summer! ;)

  I also thought I'd put some pictures that I left out in my last post, about the Lava Canyon. On our way "home", we stopped at a place beside the road where a little stream ran under the road, and walked through the trees to a bridge.



   After we came back to where the vehicles were parked, I took some pictures of these gorgeous foxgloves. They're really poisonous, but I love them! ;) 




    Well, that's that! :) My last post on our West Coast trip will be the beach (AMAZING!), and then I'll do a couple posts on my other summer trips. =D


6 comments:

  1. That scenery is beautiful!! And that's so cool that you got to ride an old train! :D

    ~Liv
    oliviakfisher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been on that train since before my grandma died! I really loved it back then - and I love seeing it in town when we drive by ;) (I've actually WALKED by it a few times :D) It's such an adorable train. ;)
    I'm glad you got to go on it! I kinda miss hearing the whistle of it when we lived closer. I always knew when they were running it.
    I enjoyed these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty cool. So old-fashioned! ;)
      Yea, I enjoyed riding it! :) That must've been cool to be able to hear the whistle from your house. :)

      Delete
  3. These pictures are amazing, Natasha! I especially like the one of the horses - so beautiful!

    ~ Savannah
    scattered-scribblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete