Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Blog Change \\ I Went to Another Concert! + "New" Art



The autumn leaves are falling away, and Thanksgiving is approaching! It seems the leaves always like to go away a bit too fast. Last week may have been the perfect time for me to do all the fall pictures... kinda missed it. ;P I took some. However, there is a little fall charm left still, evidenced by the photo shoot I did of my little sister yesterday. *heart eyes* There's nothing like a successful photo shoot. *winks*


A sibling took this of me, in that "prime" fall time. ;)


BLOGGING


So I decided I'm going to change my blog schedule a little. Lately it seems I've had to do some sort of last-minute posting. We were a tad busier last week? Anyhow, I'm going to have one definite posting day a week: Tuesday. If I feel like do another post, it'll be a surprise. *winks* I might still do any spontaneous post on Saturday though? We'll see.
Also, I think I'm going to drop the currently posts... I already have monthly highlights, which have some of the same things. What do you think? 

So that's blog changes! 


COOLNESS

Like my title tells you, I went to another concert! *grins* My fifteen-year-old sister and I went with some family friends.  


It was a Jonny Diaz concert... AND I GOT A PICTURE WITH HIM! *grins* Like so cool, guys. :D I've never had a picture taken with someone whose more "known". Actually, my sister was in the picture too, but I cropped her out. *cough* I'm so mean. Just kidding! ;P Family privacy again. 
Anyhow, Jonny Diaz is a really nice guy. He has a great voice, and some great songs- I might need to do an Artist's Spotlight for him. Only done one of those so far, you know...


ART STUFF

Here's some art I haven't shown y'all before...



The portrait was drawn from a picture of Jennifer Laurence. Maybe you can see similarities...? I'm not very good at full figures, but you guys can see this one for fun. ;P


I drew this on a marker board. :D That can be fun.


HAVE YOU HEARD OF JONNY DIAZ? EVER GOT A PICTURE WITH A MORE "KNOWN" PERSON? THANKSGIVING PLANS?


12 comments:

  1. Girl, that portrait is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Jennifer Lawrence must be stunning <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOVED THIS POST!! Sounds like God has been blessing you with some pretty cool happenings. <3
    I don't think I've ever heard of Jonny Diaz...he sounds like a pretty cool person, though!! I've never been to a concert before, but I think it would be REALLY fun! Whose concert did you like better: Jonny Diaz's or Tenth Avenue North's? (and no, I've never gotten a picture with a well-known person--hopefully someday!!)
    Our Thanksgiving is actually going to be Thanksmas--Christmas and Thanksgiving combined. It will basically be a Thanksgiving with Christmas music and presents! Our grandparents, our uncle, our aunt, and our cousin are coming. We have some more family members who MIGHT be coming, so if everyone does come, we will have about twenty-two people here (including our family) so it will be LOADS of fun!!
    AND I MUST COMMENT ON THE DRAWING OF JENNIFER LAWRENCE BECAUSE GIRL YOU GOT SERIOUS TALENT. That portrait of her face though!!!!! SOOOO realistic!!!
    -Ariel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AH, GLAD YOU DID!! Yes, life has been good. ^___^
      Yeah, he's a nice guy! You should look his songs up sometime. ;) You've never heard "Just Breathe"? Tenth Avenue North's concert was definitely my favorite. *winks* This one was nice tho, too. ;)
      Oh wow, that should be lot's of fun! Family is the best. ;)
      AW, THANK YOU! <33

      Delete
  3. JOHNNY DIAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow, that's so awesome!! *flails*
    Your drawings are so great!! I love the 2nd one <33333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was cool! :D
      Thank you! I'm glad you like it! <3

      Delete
  4. Hey Natasha, I tagged for The Christmas Tag on my blog! Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks! I'll probably do it in December sometime! :)

      Delete