Tuesday, November 28, 2017

It's a Crazy Life


If I told you how my life has been lately, well, I might say a little crazy. Crazy as in a lot of firsts happening for me this month- some that, for me, can be a little (or very) scary.  I think I might save most of that stuff for my monthly highlights post. Then I don't have to repeat myself. *winks*

Plus there has been the business of Thanksgiving and family visiting, which was a blessed time. :)

This is just a post of recent life for me- mostly from Thanksgiving. :)



Being a farm girl... hanging around the cows and the hay with my boots. *winks*




I cleaned this calf up with the editing tool on Photo Gallery. ;)


A walk down the road with my skateboarding siblings during the time my grandparents were here. :) 



THANKSGIVING!!

We had my family, my grandparents, three sets of aunt+uncle+cousins, and a homeschool family we know for Thanksgiving this year. We had it at my aunt and uncle's house. ;)



My delicious Thanksgiving dinner. *hearts*


Hanging outside with my camera.




On the ladies' "Thanksgiving walk" before pie. *winks* Why am I always one of the people that are way behind on walks? Must be slow. xP


My sister did my hair. Yay for once-in-a-blue-moon cute hairstyles! ;D



Pie time! And there wasn't very much leftovers at the end of the day. xP 

My aunt and uncle have the most beautiful home. <3


Eating good food, hanging out with family, talking to cousins, standing my a big fire at night, eating more food... it was a good day. ^___^

One more thing that has happened recently...


We got a horse! Crazy us, huh? xP His name is Mousse, and he's a pretty nice horse, though he does need some work with listening to us and all. *winks*  I was the second one to ride him, on Thanksgiving morning. ^___^ Kinda fun to be able to stick your boot in the stirrup and pull yourself up into the saddle. I hope one day I'll be able to gallop across a field, wind blowing through my hair... *grins* We'll see how it goes. If he's not the right horse (or if we're just not horse people, ya know ;P), the former owners said they'd buy him back. Thought I'd better say that, just in case. *winks and sticks out tongue* 



HOW WAS THANKSGIVING FOR YOU? HAVE ANY "FIRSTS" LATELY? EVER ROAD A HORSE\OWNED ONE?

9 comments:

  1. That house! <333333333333
    I'm dying over here. It's gorgeous!
    You take such nice pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and I used to ride my aunt and uncle's horses every Friday. <3
      Special times. They moved out of state and I haven't really ridden much since, but I surely miss it.

      Delete
    2. I know! <3333 They have the perfect country home.
      Thank you!!
      Oh, that must've been fun! I hope we can get this horse to start listening to us better. He's rusty on his training, or something. ;P

      Delete
  2. Ahhh! I wish I could have a horse! That's sooooooooooooo cool!!!
    I sometimes go riding with my friend and her horse, but not very often... I wish so bad to be able to ride a lot! <333333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! As long as he starts listening better, otherwise I don't know what we'll do. ;)
      That must be a blast! =D

      Delete
  3. Thanksgiving was pretty amazing, with Kirsten staying at our house. ;P though we weren't really together on Thanksgiving Day - her at the West Thanksgiving and me at the Warnke ;P but she came up to my grandpa's after dessert because... Well, I guess she loves us that much ;P
    Marissa and Marita got their own house so the long weekend was full of trips there :D (I actually went there six times in six days! Not going once a day.)
    I was also sick during all this. ;) And still mending. ;P
    And firsts? Visiting Marissa and Marita! Driving in the dark for the first time. And I've done it three times now! Once from the Big Town too! (last night) I went the back way home, which takes longer, but I was a little nervous about driving on the main road at night. So many cars. ;)
    Riding is the best! I loved feeling so free! Wish I could do it again. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That must've been fun! :D
      Wow, that's a lot of visits! You must've been pretty busy lately. *winks*
      Oh, fun. Not. ;P
      Good for you! :D I had a first just today- driving to town without an adult! *grins* I like driving by myself...
      Ah, yes! I've never actually just rode free... Besides walking around on Mousse in his fenced-in place. Otherwise, I went trail riding once, and rode ponies in a round corral or something. But Mousse doesn't listen to us well enough for me to just "ride free", you know. ;) I hope we figure him out.

      Delete
  4. Your 'Ladies' Thanksgiving Walk' photo looks like something from Pinterest! *heart eyes* You are such a talented photographer! (and hey, don't all photographers end up behind on walks? a million things seem to catch your eye that you just /have/ to take a picture of ☺)
    Happy Thanksgiving (a little late)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, really? Thanks! ^___^ You're so sweet.
      (Oh, yea, that's a good point. Although I think I'm behind a lot when I don't have my camera too. xP)
      THANKS! :D

      Delete