Saturday, November 11, 2017

Movies I've Watched Recently Tag


I was tagged by Daminika for the Movies I've Watched Recently Tag
I can't really think of many movies that I've watched recently-ish for the first time. Only two? And it's hard to recall all movies I've  watched over... or if I even watched the entire thing. ;P 

But here we go anyway! ^___^



~It's a Wonderful Life~

I know I watched this again, with some siblings. I don't think it was exactly "recently" though. Oh well.



~Princess Cut~

This was a really nice movie! ^___^ I watched it back in September.


I've watched some How to Train Your Dragon stuff, I'm pretty sure. Some of the Netflix series', and probably at least parts of the movies. ;P Hiccup and Toothless are always nice. *winks*


 ~The Ultimate Legacy~ 

This actually WAS a recent watch. *winks* I enjoyed it well enough. 


I Tag: 



Rule: Must be movies you've watched most recently (one month)



HAVE YOU WATCHED ANY OF THESE MOVIES? DO YOU WANT TO WATCH ANY OF THEM?

8 comments:

  1. That's funny! I just watched Princess Cut within the last month. :D I thought it was a sweet movie. Although I didn't like how she was dating so many guys...many of whom didn't even seem to be saved. I guess I was just surprised at her for dating non-believers. But I liked what ended up happening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, cool! :D It was! Yea- I don't think the movie was encouraging that, I think it was maybe to show that she wasn't doing things right and waiting on God. ;) But yes, the end was really nice!

      Delete
  2. We've watched Princess cut, but we also didn't like it that much. :| Cool post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Haha, I didn't watch it for celebrating Christmas! I just wanted to watch the movie. ;P

      Delete