Saturday, April 14, 2018

I CAN ONLY IMAGINE movie review



Last night I watched I Can Only Imagine at the theater with a couple friends of mine... it was such a good movie! If you haven't yet, I would definitely recommend going to watch it in theaters!



ABOUT THE MOVIE


Growing up in Greenville, Texas, Bart Millard suffers physical and emotional abuse at the hands of his father, Arthur. When Arthur becomes terminally ill, he finds redemption by embracing his faith and rediscovering his love for his son. Years later, Bart's troubled childhood and mended relationship with his dad inspires him to write the hit song "I Can Only Imagine" as singer of the Christian band MercyMe.




MY THOUGHTS


It was such a beautiful story. It was about one young man finding out how to heal and forgive, how to find his dreams. It was about another man, finding God and letting Him transform his heart. There was pain, hurt, and sorrow, but also humor, love, and redemption! There were times the theater rippled with laughter, times when people passed the tissues. It was altogether a fully interesting and inspiring story. Loved it, and I so recommend it! <3



WATCH THE TRAILER!







I Can Only Imagine by MercyMe




HAVE YOU WATCHED IT? IF NOT, DO YOU WANT TO?

12 comments:

  1. I'm super looking forward to seeing this movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was super happy to see a Christian movie doing so good in the Box office so I went to watch and I was not disappointed. It was well done and evoked a good amount of emotion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's awesome when they come out with a really good Christian movie! It certainly was well done. I'm looking forward to watching it again with my family when it comes out in the redbox or something. ;)

      Delete
  3. I saw this movie a couple weeks ago with my mom and I loved it. :) I found it really inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a wonderful movie... hoping I get the chance to see it sometime!

    ReplyDelete