Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Spring and God's Creatures \\ PHOTOS


Hey, happy Tuesday night to you guys! Did you all do anything interesting last week? I certainly did. As I said in my last post, I went to watch a movie with friends (and we got milkshakes before that *hearts*). I also got my senior pictures taken! We walked around downtown, which was pretty fun. So I have some nice senior photos, and we got my graduation announcements ordered today. So it's nice to have that down! *winks*

Alright, so I guess I should let you see some of my recent photography! 





I was taking a lot of close-ups on this day. Those are fun. :) I should get a macro lens someday... I really like my acorn picture though. ^__^






On a little jaunt down the road, the neighbor cows got some pictures taken. *winks*




This was today... I think Spicy liked the nice weather. :)


One of our cows had her calf, last week I believe. Calves are a lot of fun! <3 {it's a girl, btw *winks*}



I tried to take some pictures of the hummingbird(s) that came to our feeder while I was sitting outside today... but I wasn't successful in getting anything good, unfortunately. Well, I guess this picture is okay, even though the hummingbird is far away. Can you see it? :)


Hope y'all enjoyed this!



FAVORITE PICTURE? WHAT DID YOU DO LAST WEEK?


12 comments:

  1. LOVED!
    My favorite picture is probably #3.
    Last week I went on a road trip with my Grandpa, step Grandma, and some cousins, to visit some family. It was loads of fun. We also went bowling but I didn't have my camera so I didn't get any pictures sadly. <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it!
      Oh cool! I'm sure that was fun! :D

      Delete
  2. This post was full of gorgeous photography, with your excellent compositions {as usual!}. I love your closeups a lot, and the acorn and purple flower ones were {I think?} my favorite! I sometimes forget how well my kit lens handles closeups, so I should probably be using it more for that! <3 Good work, Natasha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eep, thank you! <3 It was nice taking some close-ups. It seems like I don't do them very much. I'm glad you like them though! ^__^
      Thanks girl!

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love your photography <3
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your pictures (I don't think I have a favorite)! You should do a blog post showing your senior pictures, I would love to see them. :) Last week was my 16th Birthday, it was AWESOME!!

    Lily @ lilymaesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!
      I might... we'll see. :)
      Oh awesome! {happy late birthday ;)} Sixteen is a fun age.

      Delete
  5. Hi! I'm Kylie. A friend, and cousin of Liberty S.
    I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, to take pictures! And yours are stunning! My favorite picture out of these are #7 and #8!
    ~ Kylie

    ReplyDelete