Saturday, April 28, 2018

The Liebster Award




Hello guys, I'm back! I missed my Tuesday post. Did you notice? Hopefully I'll start getting more on top of things with my blogging. We'll see. :P

But today I am doing the Liebster Award again! Daminika nominated me. Thanks girl! ^__^


THE RULES

Thank the person who nominated you

Answer the 11 questions they gave you

Name 11 facts about you

Nominate 11 bloggers to do this tag and let them know

Give them 11 questions to answer


DAMINIKA'S QUESTIONS

What are five "little" things that always make you happy?

Good food. Family\friend get-togethers. When someone I don't know well takes the time to actually notice me. Being done with a difficult or tiring task. Thinking about exciting events that are coming up. 

Idk if all of these are so "little" and always make me happy... but it was hard for me to think of things. :P

The first book that made you cry?

What kind of crying are we talking about? Because I don't cry very often from books. Idk why. But one book that made me cry was  Troublesome Creek by Jan Watson.

What song describes you?

Well most of the songs I listen to are contemporary Christian pop... so this is kinda hard. I think I song I did for a question like this before was Roll Your Window Down by Scotty McCreery. *long pause to look at songs* Okay, I'll just go with Run Wild by For King and Country.

If you were to play in a movie, who would you want to be your co-star?

Oh, let me see... I'm going with Logan Bartholomew (from the Love Comes Softly movies), or Ben Barnes (Prince Caspian). But when they were younger. ;)

As a child, which Disney prince made you wish you were his princess?

Well... to this day, I still haven't watched all of the Disney Princess movies. But I'll just go with... Flynn Rider. *winks* I was still young when I first watched that, so I'll count it. 

One funny thing that happened to you so far this month?

Hmm. Well I accidentally called someone, but that wasn't so funny as embarrassing. *shakes head and laughs* 

Favorite Disney soundtrack?

I don't know if I have a favorite soundtrack from an entire Disney movie... just some favorite individual songs. I like I See the Light from Tangled. I like Let it Go too {I'm modern ;P} but how they're going to be making Frozen 2 might kinda wreck that for me...

What movie have you been wanting to watch?

The Greatest Showman (2017)

Who is your favorite author?

Whhaatt. I can't really answer this question! xP I just like good books? I don't know. 

What time do you usually go to bed? Get up?

Sometime in the 11 pm hour (can be midnight too). And I get up sometime around 9. Lately it's been a little earlier. It it later sometimes too, but let's ignore that fact. Lol.  

Do you like sweet pickles?

I probably prefer dill pickles. :)



11 FACTS ABOUT ME

1. I don't have a favorite color.

2. I'm scared of... probably MOST bugs. 

3. My eyes are green (with blue around the edges).

4. I'm going to be an adult this year.

5. I played disc golf today.

6. I did a scavenger hunt last night.

7. We have a calf named Cupcake. :)

8. My hair was blonde when I was really little.

9. I'm named after my Grandma (through my middle name).

10. I'm largely Scandinavian (like Finnish).

11. I'm chewing gum right now. ;P 



I TAG 

I'm going to break this rule. Fine with you? Okay. *winks*
I tag anybody who wants to do this!



1. Your favorite color?

2. Something you hope never happens to you?

3. An old movie you've never watched but want to?

4. A new movie you're never watched but want to?

5. If you have any pets, what are their names?

6. What color are your eyes?

7. Are you more afraid of insects or spiders?

8. Have you ever done a scavenger hunt?

9. Which do you throw better, frisbees or footballs?

10. What is the last thing you ate?

11. Which do you enjoy more, a full moon or a pretty sunset?




Hope you enjoyed! ^___^



ARE YOU GOING TO NOMINATE YOURSELF (if you haven't done this recently)? *winks*



4 comments:

  1. Eeeeepppp!!! I FINALLY watched The Greatest Showman the other night!! I LOVED IT SO MUCH! (listening to soundtrack right now lol) ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh you did? Awesome, I really need to watch it now!! xD

      Delete
  2. This was so fun!! Thx for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete