Saturday, March 4, 2017

The Songs, Movies, and Books Tag


Hey all, I was tagged by Sam at Books and Arrows for The Songs, Movies, and Books Tag! :)

Here we go!



1) A song that describes you in some way

Um... Ummmm... Roll Your Window Down by Scotty McCreery? It kind of "describes" my personality. Just that care-free, dramatic-ness of me. *facepalm* Can't describe it. Let's just say I like rolling my window down. ;D

2) A movie that inspires you

I suppose I could say these three. :D



How to Train Your Dragon 2 and Price Caspian inspire in an epic sort of way, and God's Not Dead inspires in a like, awesome Christian movie way... if that makes any sense.


3) A book that the main character is like you

Uh... I guess Debbie from Love Me Tender (which I'm reading right now- so CUTE!) is a little like me, because she's kind of a dreamer. *winks* That's me.




4) A song that you love

Trust in You by Lauren Daigle. :)




But there's a bunch of other songs I love. Like Would You Go With Me... which I've been talking about a lot lately. Sorry, but not sorry. :P


5) A movie that you love

This is one I really enjoyed. :) :)




6) A book you love

A book? Well, here's three. :P




7) A song you do not like

Well, sometimes I don't like When I'm Gone by Joey and Rory. *sobs* That song. It's sooo sad! I can like it when I'm in a certain mood though... wierd. ;P

8) A movie you do not like

Elf. It's just kind of a dumb movie. :P




9) A book you do not like

 I haven't read very many books that I really don't like, but I rated this one 2 stars on Goodreads... I think I read it for school. It was probably just kind of boring. :P




10) A song that makes you happy

Hmm, I like When You Say Nothing at All, especially when Scotty McCreery sings it with someone... Lauren, whoever that is. You can watch it here. Just beware that the girl is wearing a tiny dress. :P

11) A movie that freaked you out


I'm not sure if I've watched many movies that freaked me out, except when I was younger. There are parts in Divergent that I find creepy, but I don't think I got freaked out.




And when I was little, I think it was Old Yeller that scared me, because the dog got rabbis. ;P




12) A book that made you cry

This book... *sniff*




13) A song you listened to a lot when you were younger


I'd listen to the songs my older brother bought when I was nine\ten and older... whatever my mom listened to. I don't know. I guess I just listened to whatever my family listened to. ;)

14) A movie you watched a lot when you were younger

We didn't get to watch movies all that often, but I remember watching Cars, Cinderella, and Veggie Tales. :)

15) A book you read a lot when you were younger

My first favorite series may have been the Magic Tree House books. :) I loved them!

 And then came the Viking Quest series, which was my favorite series for quite awhile, I'm thinking!


 I first started the series when I was nine, and I read most of them over probably three times. I read pretty much the whole series to my sister and everything! :) They're great books, seriously.



16) A song that irritates you

I'm not sure. I have to say, like Sam, that What Does the Fox Say is kind of annoying. :P Don't know if I can think of anything else off the top of my head.

17) A movie that kept you on the edge of your seat

Maybe The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies. We watched it in theatres, so I may have been on the edge of my seat, what with the dragon ravaging about being very loud. :P

18) A book that left you breathless

Maybe The Ryn and The Remedy by Serena Chase.




I Tag:




The Rules:

Answer the questions and tag people!


I hope you enjoyed! =D


HAVE ANYTHING IN COMMON WITH ME HERE?



12 comments:

  1. This looks so fun! Thanks so much for tagging me!! =D
    Now I have two tags to get done! (Felicity also tagged me for something)

    I don't know if I should comment on much of this, because I'd basically be answering the questions, and I'll have to save that for when I do it. ;P

    I enjoyed reading your answers! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun! You're welcome! =D
      Oh, well, you can take your time! ;)

      Haha, yea! I look forward to reading your answers! :D

      Glad you enjoyed! =D

      Delete
  2. Oh, I loved Magic Tree House when I was little too! My sisters love the books now... And I shamelessly enjoy chatting about them with them. =)

    Micaiah
    www.notebooksandnovels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAS TO NARNIA *charges towards wardrobe*

    and yes I love that song by Lauren Daigle <33

    thanks so much for tagging me! <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! ;D I wonder when the next movie is coming out?

      Yea, it's a great song! :D

      You're very welcome! <3

      Delete
  4. Hello! I just found your blog, and wanted to tell you I love it! Can't wait to look around some more! And yes, I so agree on the Viking Quest series! They're hard to rival. :)
    Blessings and love in Christ,
    Georgie Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!! Aw, I'm glad you like it! :D
      Oh yes, they are such dear books. :) I might like to read them again someday.

      Thanks so much for commenting!

      Delete
  5. Girl, YOUR SO RELATABLE!!!!!!
    Melanie Dickerson, YUS!!! The Golden Braid was so good.
    What does The Fox Say, Ugh.
    I saw The Hobbit, Battle of The Five Armies in Theatres too!!! It had great sound effects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eep, I'M GLAD!!
      Ah yes, that's my favorite of what I've read of Melanie Dickerson so far! I need to read more soon. :)
      *rolls eyes* haha
      Oh cool!! Watching movies in theaters is great.

      Delete