Hello, and Happy day after Thanksgiving! Today I am helping out with the Black Friday Book sale.
One thing I am thankful for are great books. Here are some worthwhile books, that I read in 2015.
- Ashburn, by Julia Erickson: Christian, secret agents... !
- Resistance, by Jaye L. Knight: Christian non- magical fantasy that is so good!
- The Remedy, by Serena Chase: More fascinating Christian fantasy with fairytale accents!
- Cinderella's Dress, by Shonna Slayton: A fun story set in the WW2 times, involving Cinderella's dresses!
- A Dream Not Imagined, by Shantelle Hannu: A sweet Cinderella retelling with an important lesson!
What awesome reads of 2015 are you grateful for? What books are you looking forward to reading in 2016?
A note on the Ebooks Only page. All books are listed as "Sold Out." This only refers to paperback copies of these titles. Please click onto the product pages to find descriptions and links to discounted or free ebooks.
Acknowledgements: Thanks to Leah E. Good for her work organizing this sale, Gloria Repp for completing the time consuming job of uploading book info to the sale website, and Hannah Mills for her fantastic design work on the website graphics. Hannah can be contacted at hmills(at)omorecollege(dot)edu for more information about her design services._______________________________________________________________________________
So check out the sales!! Hopefully you find some new books that pique your interest!
And I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!