Thursday, June 22, 2017

Survey Results


My survey ended today, so I have some results to share! Thirteen people took it- thank you guys so much! <3 


So, the type of posts you all enjoy most, according to the survey, are as follows:

1. Life updates

2. Photography

3. Drawings and other artsy things

4. Tags

5. Fashion ideas posts

6. Inspirational posts

7. Recipes

8. Book reviews


So life updates and photography posts are your favorite posts! :) Well, overall. *winks*


 As for the days I'll post... every Tuesday and Saturday won. So that's the blog schedule I'll attempt to stay on, starting this Saturday! :) I hope you guys will forgive me if I miss a day in the next couple weeks, because we've been fairly busy working on our house, then I'm going to be leaving for a week... ;P I'm sure I'll find time though.


Thank you all for your suggestions and kind words about my blog! I'll probably be changing my design sometime, as some of you suggested, but right now I don't really have the time. 

So those are the results! Again, thank you all so much! =D


MISSED THE SURVEY? YOU CAN SUGGEST THINGS IN THE COMMENTS! ANY LAST THOUGHTS BY Y'ALL WHO DID IT?

4 comments: