Sunday, June 16, 2019

ANNOUNCEMENT: Summer Hiatus + a little life update


Hey guys! Happy Sunday to you all. 

I guess I'll just get straight to the point. I will be going on a blogging hiatus for the summer. You probably saw it coming, as I've been so inconsistent with posting. So. I think I might need a break. I feel like I have SO many things I could be doing. I have SOOO many interests, and I cannot pursue them all, because I feel like when I have so many things I want to do\need to do, I kinda end up doing... nothing? xP So that is why I want to just focus on a few things right now. I will be on hiatus from blogging until at least August, since I'll be getting back from vacation the beginning of that month. Yeah, I'm going on vacation this summer! The big reason I'll be going on vacation, which I have not told y'all about yet, is that I'll be SHOOTING MY THIRD WEDDING! To be honest, I've mostly been anxious about it. But hopefully that'll change as I actually start getting prepared for it, and checking my equipment and all that. I'm wondering if I should get a new camera... I don't know. I wouldn't know what to buy. xP


Okay, back to the main topic, after that important rabbit trail. *winks* 
So, last night I was thinking I should focus on photography right now, because I feel like I've been slacking. AND I HAVE THE WEDDING, DUH. If this is my main interest, I really need to crack down. I may try to do better with mine and my sister's fashion Insta, too. Go follow us at fashion_rebels27 if you haven't yet! :) 

I also want to keep working on being intentional with my time, particularly with Bible time\quiet time, and being on a good sleeping schedule. 


What else has been going on? Well, some family came to visit. My grandparents are visiting this month as well. My job is going well. Baby brother is a month old, and has gotten chubby. <333 My sister is trying to start a teen\young adult\singles hang out group. We played volleyball and stuff yesterday, which was enjoyable. I really hope it continues on and grows! My sister also started a study for the book Girl Defined with some girls we know.


Well... that's kinda what's been going on. I really hope you guys stick around for when I (hopefully) come back in August or September. Hopefully I'll have a clearer idea of what I want with blogging by then. Until that time, I hope you guys have a wonderful summer, full of joy, growth, and ADVENTURE!! 

hope to see you in a few months <3




love,

7 comments:

  1. Awe, I'll miss your posts, but I understand. *smiles* Have a nice hiatus! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes life needs your attention more than blogs, I get it! I, too, am taking a hiatus. ;P But sometimes that's good for us.
    Have an awesome summer!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, for sure ;)
      Thanks, you too!!

      Delete
    2. Thank you! It has started off great!!

      Delete
  3. I'll miss your post but I understand! I hope you have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete