Friday, September 27, 2019

Announcing My New Website... NATASHA ANN PHOTOGRAPHY


Hello everyone, and Happy Friday to you! I hope you are all having a good start to your weekend. 
I said in my last post that I started something recently, and would do a post about it. Here's that post! Let's get straight to the point.

Announcing...



My new and improved, official photography website! 



If you followed my old photography site on Wordpress, you probably noticed that it's been... dead. For quite a while. Then I started working on a new website on Wix, and just finished and launched it not long ago. I really like everything you can do on Wix, and the more professional-ness of it. *winks* 
I felt like when I published the site, I was starting my business. So... yeah. I kind of started my business. Not like I have it all figured out, and have and know everything I need for a business. I just sort of proclaimed myself a real photographer now. *shrugs* Low key.


So yes, that is what I wanted to tell you all. Go check it out if you want! I have a blog on there, so hopefully I'll post pictures pretty regularly, especially if I start getting a lot of clients. I did a senior shoot a couple weeks ago, which was a good experience. I have a short post on that. You can also see photos from the wedding I did this year (and my other two weddings!) on my Galleries page. I'd love to hear what you think of them! ^__^




p.s. the pictures on this post are some I took on my trip this summer :)




WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY WEBSITE? 
ANY SUGGESTIONS?
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE WEDDING PICTURES?


7 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love the third picture, Beautiful!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natasha!

    Just saw your site and was looking through things, and I love it! Congratulations on starting your business! I looked at your galleries and portfolio and I love all the photos, particularly the wedding ones. I knew you could do it, and I am so excited to see where this takes you! Love, Emma

    p.s. I didn't see a place to comment on your blog anywhere so I came here. Did I miss the comment box? ������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much, Emma!! This is so encouraging. <3 I'm glad you like it.

      (I think the only place to comment is on the blog posts...)

      Delete
  3. The picture of the field in this post was absolutely stunning.
    Amazing job, and horray for an official site!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe if you have a chance check out my blog. I'm a new blogger! https://thebiglifechange.blogspot.com/

    and I whant to be a photographer!

    ReplyDelete