Sunday, September 27, 2015

Season's Sensation: Pumpkin Pie Spice Seeds

 
THE RECIPE: 
 
the seeds from a medium pie pumpkin, (or about 1\2 C + 2T)
1T coconut oil
3\4 t nutmeg
1 1\2 t cinnamon
1\2 t salt
1 T honey
2 T coconut flakes
____________
 
 
 
Remove seeds from pumpkin. Rinse.

                                                Dry and place on cookie sheet. Mix with coconut oil.
Add the rest of the ingredients to the seeds and mix well. Bake at 400 degrees F for 5- 10 minutes or so.
 
note: I don't know the exact time they went for- sorry. Just watch them well. You may have noticed in the picture that mine got a tad bit burnt. They were good, though. :) 
_______________________________________________________________________________
 
So there's the pumpkin seed recipe I mentioned. :) I'll probably have some more pumpkin recipes in the weeks to come. And tons more posts. I seriously post all the time. XD What can I say? I guess there's lots of things to post about. I'll probably have another one coming here shortly. Rose pictures, pictures from an apple orchard... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment