Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Season's Sensation: Chocolate Banana Ice Cream Smoothie


 Here with the smoothie recipe I mentioned in my July Currently post! :) Mind you, I'm on vacation right now, and this post was scheduled. :D I'm having fun... hopefully, because I don't know that yet, since I wrote this up the day before we left. :P 

 So anyhow, this is a good recipe for your hot summer days! =D


CHOCOLATE BANANA ICE CREAM SMOOTHIE

3 tbsp cocoa

3\4 cup milk

1\2 tbsp honey

1 1\2 -ish frozen banana

pinch of salt

a little cinnamon (a pinch?)


Blend together in a blender and enjoy! 

(This may be two servings, by the way.) 


 These are some pictures I took sometime before we left. The sun was shining, and it was raining! :) Pretty cool.





2 comments:

  1. Smoothies during summer are the best! Thank you for the recipe. It does, indeed, look delicious.
    ~Aidyl from Noveltea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smoothies are quite good. ;) You're welcome!

      Thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete