Tuesday, February 27, 2018

February 2018



Two months of this year gone, up next: MARCH! I think spring is on the way, guys. *smiles*



HAPPENINGS \\

I think we'll do this a little more photo-dump style... *winks*




Still in the West Coast... eating pizza and homemade raspberry lemonade with cousins, aunt, and older siblings. <3

One last outing with Daminika before I left- to a coffee shop, where we got drinks and chatted for a while. ^___^ That was nice.

Us three siblings went shopping for food for our little super-bowl party. ;D We had the party later. Twas nice even if our team didn't win (I'm not huge on football, but it's not too happy when you know some of the others were excited, and then they don't win ;P). 


And then we were off, heading back home. Our vacation had come to an end. We got to fly over the ocean, right before landing in California.


You see the earth from a whole new perspective when you're flying miles and miles above it... so neat.




We even got a pretty little sunset up there. ^___^


Getting ready to land, and see the rest of my family again. :) My mom met us at the baggage claim, and we got our suitcases and my dad picked us up outside. And I was greeted by the sight of my little cutie brother, who had come along. <3 What would we do without three-year-olds? *winks*

So it was back to life. 


I had my first day of "spring" co-op that Friday. Also the beginning of my last time. I'M GRADUATING!! So I saw my friends and my other people, after nearly a month away. ;) And then there was Bible study that Sunday! Those are fun times. 


Look, I got wavy hair! <3 xP You see, my curling endeavor Saturday night wasn't a total failure after all. It made a nice bun on Sunday (besides the fuzziness, lol), and waves after. For a girl with stick-straight hair, that's a treat. Hehe. xD


Valentine's Day! I must say, it was a pretty good one. I just had a lovely day. We went to our homeschool group's annual Valentine's party at a roller-skating place that morning\afternoon. Rollerblading was nice. And playing an arcade game, where I won about 75 token things, whatever they are. xP They just rolled out of the machine, a longggg line of them. It was kinda funny. 


That night, after supper and yummy chocolate cherry pudding cake, me and my siblings went outside. And my sisters (some of them) and I belted out songs on the driveway. *grins* We were in a good mood, I think. We saw this creature as well. A crayfish or something. ;P
And then me and my sister had fun listening to love songs and stuff, haha. xD



One little trip to the creek with my brother. I was supposed to drop things off of a bridge or something. For Physics. Gravity stuff. ;P



My brother and I also threw knives one day. *winks* He has a hatchet that he throws too.


That was kinda fun- especially the times I stuck the knife. *grins and winks* Wan't too often, but I did. Really. ;P






A blue sky...


Here I brag, because I made cake in a bowl in the microwave, without a recipe. Pretty much just putting stuff in a bowl. lol. xD


Arby's milkshake while in town with my siblings. ^___^



I found this puzzle with my library's for-sale books. It was 25 cent and NEW! My little sister and I enjoyed making it. 


It was a nice day today, so I took some pictures. Including my little brother's feet as he sat up high by the cow pasture (and horse pasture, right now). :)


WATCHED \\



Dad the Hero on Vacation

I'm pretty sure I watched this this month. It was pretty funny! :D



Belle 

This was good!






MOMENTS \\


Little bro: Dad, I see a cowboy! He has a gun, rides a cow. LOL!


Little bro: Tasha, if you dig too deep, you will find sharks and fishes.
Me: In the ground?
Little bro: Yeah.


\\ Pestering younger siblings, 'cause I guess I can do that sometimes. Hehe.

\\ Getting three new pairs of pants from an aunt. #thisislife lol

\\ I did something out of my comfort zone- reading sections of a book aloud in one of my co-op classes. Did it two different days, actually. Bravo, Natasha! ;P

\\ *finds 11-year-old sister's shirt in my pile* Who thinks I'm this tiny?

\\ I finally got the wedding photos sent to "my clients", and they're happy! <33 Yayy! If you want to see more of the pictures, you can see her post here^___^ 


\\ Sister: *hears storm outside* Says something like, Aw, I got everything (her bedroom decor, probably) perfect, and now it's just gonna get ruined by a tornado.
Lol! But actually, I think a tornado did touch down not too far from home that night. Our lights went out for a while, too.

\\ Got my cap and gown for graduation! Our homeschool group is doing a ceremony, so it'll be more real. Not sure how I'll feel with that weird cap on tho. *laughs* Whoever came up with wearing a cloth-covered square on your head, anyway? xP



I guess that's all for now!!





WHAT DID YOU DO THIS MONTH? DO YOU HAVE PLANS FOR MARCH? EXCITED FOR SPRING? FAVORITE PIC?



6 comments:

  1. Enjoyed! I LOVE the wedding pictures by the way! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmygoodness. sharks and fishes in the ground?? that is /so/ cute! xD and oh, the wedding pics turned out AMAZING!! i am so in love with them <33

    sarah » the introverted extrovert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know! Kids say the best things! xD My little brother seems to be a pretty deep thinker. ;P
      Eep, THANKS!! <3 I'm so glad I got to have that experience!

      Delete
  3. I loved every little bit of this! And the wedding pictures are amazing. They're beyond amazing. As I knew they would be ;P

    I am soooooo excited for spring! Like. Why wasn't it here yesterday!? BUT the snow is gone! IT'S GONE!!! I am so happy over here!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eep, I'm glad you did! *smiles* Aww, thanks for your confidence in me. ^___^ ;P

      Yay for spring! I've already seen flowering trees! They're so beautiful. That's great that your snow melted! I'm sure it wasn't fun being stuck home! ;P

      Delete