Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Drawings + An Old Spring Poem


Hey guys, coming in late! My apologies. I need to start putting more effort into my blogging.

I do have some drawings to show you guys, though. I just scanned them onto the computer. Just some flawed art that I don't think you've seen before.


This one is very recent. I used two pictures from Pinterest as reference to draw it. 



Pretty recent...



This is from this book cover. I added clarity to this one and the one below, so they... look better? xP I draw so lightly.



This was a recent charcoal sketch. I don't think I took too long, as you can probably tell. But it actually turned out fine. I started drawing, and was like, ehhh... *winks*


Another flawed thing, yes. Her chin is much too short-looking. ;P But I like that it sort of has more value. I have a problem of drawing waayyy too lightly. Can you tell? ;P I probably used a black colored pencil in this drawing.





Are you guys excited for spring? I've already seen flowering trees and what look like daffodils! *grins* 

Winter's icy grip runs dry, the birds come out, the sun climbs high; bright buds adorn tree's barren limbs, flowers pop, green floods the fields from rim to rim. Warmth creeps into dour hearts, casts out cold like sun-dipped darts; winter flees before the spring, which adorns the earth with that it brings.


I'm no poet, for sure, but I just thought I'd put this on here; a cheesy little thing I wrote once when I was approximately three years younger. I do like the "sun-dipped darts" idea though... *winks and sticks out tongue* I only changed something in punctuation.

But spring is coming, guys! :)



HAVE A FAVORITE OF MY FLAWED DRAWINGS? ;P HAVE YOU EVER ATTEMPTED POETRY? OR MAYBE YOU'RE REALLY GOOD AT IT? *winks*

10 comments: