Tuesday, April 3, 2018

March 2018



Just another month gone by! It's constantly happening. *smiles*  I'd say March was a pretty good month for me. 

At the beginning of March, I went to a weekend discipleship thing with some friends, which was nice! I also babysat four kids (probably around age 8 and under) earlier in the month. It was a busy day, but rather nice to earn some money!  We finished up co-op classes this past Friday. My very last time doing these classes... but who knows, maybe I'll help teach a class next school year? *winks* I'll tell "the rest" with my pictures.

I think I'm going to start doing more of a photo dump for my monthly life posts now... copy some fellow bloggers, hehe. ;P It seems easier though, so why not? 

Let's get on with it!


LIFE IN MARCH



These last school days are happening...



Welcome to the first day of spring! xP



Food is #awesomeness



Selfie with my new phone *winks*



Town run with sisters! And Goodwill! =D



Amaazzing oatmeal-in-the-microwave for breakfast one day. Dates, berries, and walnuts in oatmeal? SO GOOD.





Bowling with friends and cousins and siblings and other fellow homeschoolers!! *grins* My score was 48 on the last round. xP I have no skills.



Pizza in a mug... it was alright. ;)



Letter-reading and skittles! xD


I made lasanga <3333


My fellow homeschool seniors and I got some photos taken. Then me and my mom got groceries at walmart, and had Subway for supper. *hearts*




MOMENTS

\\ Me: *in the middle of typing out a text*
   Little girl I'm babysitting: *pushes a button and sends it*
   
\\ Watching When Calls the Heart with the siblings ^___^

\\ Fifteen and thirteen year old siblings having a fun time trying on my graduation stuff. ;P

\\ Little bro saying b-grilla instead of  gorilla *laughs*

\\ Mom goes on vacation... Dad buys lots of junk food. xD

\\ NEVER DUMP COLD\ROOM TEMP WATER INTO A PAN THAT'S BEEN IN A HOT OVEN FOR 20 MINUTES. It will shatter. At least that's what happened to me. *guilty laugh* I should've known better... and somehow I didn't see that the recipe said hot water. xP

\\ Riding bikes in the park with friends

\\ Three-year-old bro and I having little Nerf "wars". Hehe.

\\ *Person calls* Is this (says name of dad's business)?
   Me: Yes but, uh... the- owners- aren't here, aren't available. xP       #answeringthephoneproblems

\\ Buying yet another striped shirt. ;P

\\ I went to a Crowder concert with some friends and their dad. A lesser-known band called The Young Escape was there too. Here's one of their songs that I like! ^___^

\\ Reading in class is like: *heart pounding* Is my speech going to be incapacitated? xP

\\ Little bro: Mom, I smell duct tape in me.

\\ Me earlier in the day: I think I might have a cavity.
   *later sister "makes" me buy skittles with her* xP xD

\\ Having a grand time playing with the different Instagram filters with the siblings... You get some good laughs. xD




HOW IS LIFE? DID YOU DO ANYTHING INTERESTING IN MARCH? WHAT FLAVOR OF CANDY IS USUALLY YOUR LEAST FAVORITE (orange for me)?

7 comments:

  1. I love photo #6, it's so pretty!!
    My life has been good. Ummm let's see, anything interesting? I went to the park with my puppy!? My least favorite flavor is probably lemon.
    Enjoyed this so much! <3333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ^__^
      That sounds nice! I'm sure it's been fun having a puppy. :)
      I'm glad! <3

      Delete
    2. It has been! ^__^ I'm loving it!

      Delete
  2. I love that you're doing photo dumps now! You're so cute!!! XD
    I don't usually like cherry flavors because most of the time they just taste like medicine ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eek, thanks girl, glad you like it!!! XD XD
      Oh yea, cherry is probably one I sometimes don't like AS much, too. ;P

      Delete
  3. I've been looking around your blog a little, and you have some lovely photos! And I love monthly highlights that feature lots of pictures. =)

    xx
    Emily // a purpose and a promise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! I'm glad you have enjoyed my blog! :)
      Thanks for the comment!

      Delete