Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Spring Photo Throwback \\ ANY SPRING PLANS?


Tuesday post... squeaking it in very late again. Maybe I should just call it a Wednesday post instead, hey? xP 

First of all, I have a little photo throwback...



I don't know if you all remember, but I posted this picture back in 2015 in this post. That was quite awhile ago {and I think my blogging skills have improved since then. lol}. But it's still one of my all-time favorites! I'd love it if I could find a bird egg to photograph again this spring. 


Secondly...

WHAT'S UP THIS SPRING

I have a few big things happening this spring... well, one is actually big. The others are just fun and exciting things I'm looking forward to. 

In April my sister and I will be going to a formal\semi-formal high school banquet that our homeschool group does each year. Well, last year was the first time. And this year will be my last...

Because I'm graduating, remember? So crazy. My graduation is in May. My fellow homeschool seniors and I will have a graduation ceremony together, which is kinda exciting. And a little scary, because we have to wear a cap and gown. xP 

BUT. I will live.

Okay, it probably won't be that bad if the other four are wearing them too. ;P

So yes, graduating is the big milestone I'll be hitting this spring. And I don't know what I'm going to do after that. Because, if I haven't said so yet, I'm not planning to go to college. I would like to continue on with my photography things, of course. I think the biggest thing keeping me from being ready to start my own little "business" right now {'cause you have to start somewhere} is my horrible people skills. If you think of it... how does a shy not confident person be a real photographer? *facepalm* That's sad. xP I'll just have to work on it!

Anyway... those are my thought on the future. Some of them. *winks*

Also, in April I should be getting my senior pictures done, which sounds fun! Anyone else think so? *winks*

And my slideshow pictures, etc., for my graduation, have to be send in by the end of this month {so four days}. And they aren't all ready just yet. Last-minute is my style, apparently. No surprise.

So, I want a random opinion from you. Does this song fit well enough to go with a slideshow for a graduation?



Whatever song I pick will be paired with pictures of me throughout the years... my slideshow. And picking a song can be hard. ;P 



SO DOES THE SONG FIT ?? WHAT'S UP FOR YOU THIS SPRING? WOULD YOU PHOTOGRAPH A BIRD EGG IF YOU FOUND ONE? *wink*



4 comments:

  1. First of all, congrats on graduating this year! How exciting. I am still a few years from graduating, but I also am not planning on going to college and hope to pursue a side business of photography, and the fear of the unknown and people (!!!) is what's keeping me from starting it as an actual business. But I've seen your photography and it's truly amazing.
    AH! My family does grad slide shows too! I think that song works great! I personally am planning on doing Forever Young by Alphaville for mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :D
      Oh cool! You're just about on the same page as me then. I'm glad you can understand! ^___^ Social skills are like, pretty big in photographing people and... I don't have social skills. xP
      Aw, thank you! <3
      Yea, the sideshows are fun, except we can only have up to 20 pictures... And it's hard to choose! ;P Thanks for your affirmation for the song!

      Delete
  2. I love that picture too! I've never seen an egg so blue!!
    I think the song is nice. ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is a really pretty egg. ^___^
      I kinda love it. xD I decided it was my song. *winks*

      Delete