Friday, May 3, 2019

April 2019


I'm about to be off to house-sit with my sisters for my aunt and uncle, but first, here's my photo dump for April!

I hope you enjoy! :)





Saturday thrift shopping with my sisters!





Allll the shoes at the thrift store. ;)





Tried the Frosted Limeade at Chick-fil-A ;)


My favorite way to wear these little scarves, so far


Chocolate malted eggs :P


My mom was surprised with a baby shower!



We were all googly over all the new baby clothes *heart eyes*


Taco Tuesday


An ice cream cone for after work =D



One of those hang-out nights with cousins.


+ a frosted coffee ;)



Homemade macaroni & cheese, meatballs, and salad for supper. I think it was pasta night. ;) We've sort of started a meal plan.


Our Good Friday service was around noon, and our chuch had Chick-fil-A for everyone after. <3


HAPPY EASTER!!


Our dessert for an Easter get-together. ^__^




Chili and biscuits for Mexican night. ;) I don't know if we had stuff for cornbread, so biscuits had to do. :P


Got me some gelato


Healthy "fudge"... with sprinkles!




HOW WAS APRIL FOR YOU?


2 comments:

  1. I loved this! (as always)

    Ooooooh, that desert looks SOOOOOO good! (without the strawberries though *winks*)

    Aaaalllll those shoes! *wide eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun post, thanks for sharing the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete