Saturday, November 23, 2019

New Wedding Gallery Out!


Hey all, guess what? The gallery for the wedding I photographed last month is out on my website! I'm excited to share some of the pictures with you guys, I hope you enjoy looking at them. 



The wedding was just gorgeous! It was a woodsy theme, so there was ivy and stumps, lanterns full of twinkling fairy lights, elk antlers, floating candles, and pretty flowers. Just... go look at the gallery. *excitedness because I love sharing the pictures I take* 

Click HERE!

Also, I thought I would share the link to me photography Facebook page, in case you want to give me a like or something. For any of you who have Facebook. :P 
So, here's that

I know this isn't much for "business info", as stated on my header image. I had already made it, and then realized my Facebook thing was the only thing I was going to share. So. xP



DID YOU GO SEE THE WEDDING GALLERY?? 
WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE PICTURE?



5 comments:

  1. Awe! They're such a cute couple. <3
    I loved all of the pictures! *laughs* It's hard to choose a favorite. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! <3
      Haha, I understand that. xD Glad you like them

      Delete
  2. ooh yay! I'm checking it out now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering if there was a diffirent way to comment on your website because its a facebook comment it looks like so when I go to comment it is in my moms profile for facebook? just wondering but very beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know... Maybe I'll try to figure it out sometime.
      Glad you like the pictures!

      Delete