Thursday, December 5, 2019

November 2019


For some reason, my dump of photos for November is rather small. I did take more pictures, but I have a lot that are of people, and you all probably know by now that I don't post pictures of other people on here very much. Privacy reasons.

But despite the lack of pictures, I had some great times. During the week of Thanksgiving. Because a bunch of people came, and it's usually refreshing for me when that happens. *smiles*


More of that later...

My two sisters and I were home "alone" (plus our dad) for about 10 days after getting back from vacation in the West Coast. 
We got some snowwww! It actually took a few days for ALL of it to melt. 
SO PRETTY
That first morning driving to work, the roads were all covered. My older sister was driving.
Change from the vending machine... I got four $1 coins. Is that unusual?
Baby's little shoes <3
Went for a visit at my aunt and uncle's. The kids had the kitten, Cupcake, in the house. xP
Cutie
Chick-fil-A's Peppermint Chocolate Chip milkshake. YUMM
THANKSGIVING!
Okay, so I guess this brings me back to all the people who came to visit for Thanksgiving. We had about 13 people come to visit from out of state, basically all family. It was awesome! One was a cousin I hadn't seen for like three years, and it was so good to see him. I had fun that weekend, hanging out with a bunch of boys. Because pretty much everyone in my age group were boys, haha. In fact, there were lots of younger girl cousins, but a whole bunch of older boy cousins. xP Like you all even care. Sorry. 
On Thanksgiving day we had some local families join us, too, since they didn't have anywhere else to go. :)
Had some adventures in caves, woods, and cow pens in the dark (lol). Went bowling. Watched as our house got turned into a barber shop and a couple of my cousins got their hair cut, and giggled at all the funniness going on. xD xD I love it.

We said goodbye to the cousins Saturday night, but I also got a text that night to meet at Cracker Barrel the next morning, which totally made my night! So we got to hang out a little more Sunday morning. We ended up going to another restaurant (Cracker Barrel was packed), but that was December 1st. So you have to wait for my December photo dump to see the glorious picture of my buffet breakfast from that day. LOL. xP


Well I hope you enjoyed my monthly life post, and are having a great beginning to the Christmas season! 

I'm doing good on Christmas shopping, I feel like, though I only started not long ago. Some people would probably say I got a late start, but my Christmas celebrating doesn't start until after Thanksgiving! ;P




HAVE YOU STARTED CHRISTMAS SHOPPING? 
DID YOU HAVE A GOOD THANKSGIVING?
TELL ME ABOUT IT!

9 comments:

  1. It looks like you know how to wear scarves. Sadly, I do not. Haha!

    And I got nearly all of my Christmas shopping done, but we plan on celebration Christmas really this year so that's partly why.

    Looks like a fun month. And family coming for Thanksgiving is always great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Oh, haha! Thanks ;)
      Cool. I'm still not done mine, but I don't have TOO much left.
      Yes, it is! ^__^

      Delete
  3. It was fun to read about your month even if there wasn't many pictures! *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  4. $1 COINS!? how odd xP

    As you know, my Christmas shopping is all done, and wrapped, just waiting for our tree. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! xP And cool, haha

      Good job! *high five* ;P

      Delete