Wednesday, December 11, 2019

The Merry and Bright Tag


Hello peeps!

I was tagged by Daminika for the Merry and Bright Tag! Thanks girl! xD

Here we go...



Favorite movies to watch at Christmas time:

Holiday Inn. I own It's a Wonderful Life too, so we'll see if I watch that one this year too. ;) I should.

Some Christmas songs that make it Christmas:

The traditional songs, both hymns and the fun ones. The First Noel, O Holy Night... As well as Mary Did You Know. *smiles* 


Some books that I love in the winter (aka give me all the feels):

None, because I rarely re-read books. :P

Some Christmas goodies that make me smile:

Hot apple cider, and pretty much anything we make. I like food. *laughs* We usually made different cookies, but haven't yet this year.

Some Christmas-y words that make me happy:

twinkling lights. snowflakes. cozy fireplace. sleigh rides (never been on one tho). xP


Some things I look forward to every year:

Well, I really enjoy buying and wrapping up gifts. So much fun. :) I don't know if I'm really anticipating it so much before the time actually comes to Christmas shop though... *shrugs* xP
Getting a tree and decorating it is awesome too! Oh, and giving out the gifts I got for everyone. Opening mine is fun as well, of course! *laughs*

Favorite Christmas memories:

I guess making all kinds of creative homemade gifts when I was younger, and still now buying them and wrapping them. I just really enjoy that. This year we went to a small-town Christmas parade, and also got apple cider at a cute little market\cafe. That was fun too. ^__^

Shantelle and I with our hot apple cider, looking life we jumped into a Hallmark Christmas movie. xD *laughs* I love this picture


Some memories to be made this year:

A Christmas party of sorts with "new" people from the church Shantelle and I started going to.
Getting together with family that live near us.
My baby brother's first Christmas. ;)




Guidelines:


Take the banner and put it in your post
List as many things as you want in each category
Tag as many people as your heart desires!



I Tag:

The usual- whoever wants to do it! xP




IF YOU DON'T HAVE A BLOG, ANSWER THE QUESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS!! xD 

AND IF YOU HAVE A BLOG AND WANT TO COMMENT THE ANSWERS HERE INSTEAD, DO THAT! 

WHAT IS SOMETHING FUN AND CHRISTMASY YOU'VE ALREADY DONE THIS YEAR?


2 comments: