Saturday, February 29, 2020

February 2020


Another month gone! Happy Leap Year, guys! :)

It's time for a pile of photos to give you a peek at what my month was like. But let's be real, this is mostly just going to show you all the delicious stuff I ate. Am I a little obsessed with food? Probably. But I can't help how beautifully photogenic this stuff is. xP

While we're on this topic, I now have a Food & Fashion Instagram that you can go follow, called Honey & Pearls! It's actually the Instagram my sister and I created to share our outfits, but I took it over and changed it to this. ^^ Let me know if you have any ideas for me. *winks* 





NOW TO THE PHOTO DUMP





A little snow


I discovered these at Walmart not long ago. They're really good!



I need to take more walks :)



Yes, all the food. All the food.


My creation for supper one night. It was pretty good, so I think I need to make it again to perfect it (hopefully I remember how I made it xP). Yum.


New Goodwill shirt. xD


This made me want to go to Chick-fil-A. Like, this evening.


Tried a Matcha Green Tea Latte. Even though it tasted kinda grassy, I might actually get it again. :P
Also, this was my Valentine's Day (above & below). ;)




*heart eyes* It's beautiful ^^^


A fun Sunday with our cousins, when we ate out twice and watched Sonic the Hedgehog at the theater. ;P



Made crepes!


Grocery shopping before my mom got back from vacation in Florida. Also, I picked up a bag of potatoes and for some reason decided to sniff them to make sure they weren't rotten. The guy standing nearby thought that was unusual and amusing. *laughs sheepishly*


Free food every day at your job is the best thing *drools*



 Trip to the city



Got some great things at the bookstore! I traded a few things in for store credit, so I only ended up paying around $8 for all of this!


Been a lil' obsessed with brownies lately




More free lunch at work. Can you tell I like quesadillas? 








READ AND READING \\



Besides finishing some books of the Bible, I didn't read any books this month. I was reading one, and then just recently picked this one up instead. ;) Still House Pond, by Jan Watson.





WATCHED \\



Sonic the Hedgehog

Wasn't my idea to watch this, but it was actually a fun movie. :)


Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials

This wasn't my idea either, and it kinda creeped me out. xP I watched the first movie awhile back. 
I liked it somewhat, but those Scorge zombie things or whatever they were were creepy. If they bite you, you slowly turn into one. That's the type of thing that creeps me out, messed up brains, and people getting turned into monsters against their will. *shudders* I might've just been more sensitive last night too, lol.



Also watched the live-action Cinderella movie this month. Again. :)



MARCH \\

I do not know what is in store for March, except that my sister is moving away (we're gonna miss her), and that there are 1 or 2 new movies I'm hoping to watch. Work. A babysitting job. *shrugs*





HOW WAS YOUR FEBRUARY?

WHAT ARE YOU CRAVING RIGHT NOW (SINCE THIS POST MIGHT'VE MADE YOU HUNGRY)?

ARE YOU EXCITED FOR SPRING?

LET'S CHAT!!!


6 comments:

  1. I loved reading this!
    Looks like a fun month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cupcakes are beautiful!

    ~Jacie~ thebiglifechange.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this post! It's neat that you were able to find those books and movies for such a low altogether price. I always feel accomplished when I find the dealz.�� Also... that's so sad that your sister is moving away! I'll be praying that she's able to transition smoothly (and you all as well!).


    ~Emma

    http://lifebyelf.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm glad! Yes, it's always nice to get good deals.
      Yeah, we'll miss her, but are happy for her too. :) Thank you!

      Delete