Friday, April 17, 2020

Fond Farewell... + Introducing the Honey & Pearls BLOG!


Hey guys. This is kind of bittersweet. I've been blogging on here for over five years. I started it when I was fourteen! Wow. I've grown up with this blog, haha. 
And now, it's time to say goodbye to Simple Things. Man, that's kinda sad. *sniff* But really, I've been so inconsistent and absent, I think it's about time. 

So. Simple Things says goodbye! It will still be here of course. I would hate to delete all the life I've documented on here, the many hours I've put into allllll the posts. So obviously I'm not deleting it, but I will no longer be posting here, as far as I know. I'm glad I have this blog to look back on. It's like a digital journal. ^__^ <3


Now, don't worry. This isn't the end of my blogging journey, because I started a new blog! 

Introducing: 



I've started a food and fashion blog! I still plan to do occasional personal, life-y posts, sorta like my photo dumps. Monthly highlights maybe. So if you enjoyed my life posts on here, don't worry! They'll live on. ;) This blog may turn into something a little different, who knows... I guess I'll get the feel of it as I go along.

I have a Honey & Pearls Instagram account too, as some of you know already. I transformed my sister's and my fashion Instagram into fashion AND food. And It's solely my account now. Find it @honeyandpearls27

I also decided I want to make faith one of the topics of the blog, so if I have something I want to share it won't feel "out of the box" of what my blog is about. Not like it would matter, but... yeah. 

I hope you'll go check out and follow the new blog! :) I welcome anyone to follow! If you're a guy and you like food-related stuff or the types of things I posted on this blog, you can still follow Honey & Pearls. You can just skip the fashion posts, haha. *winks*

Another thing. You all know I have a photography website and Facebook page, but in case you happened to miss that, I'll link them here.

WEBSITE



Anyhow, I appreciate all of you who have read, followed, and commented on this blog over the years! I hope you'll join me on the new blog!


So long!


love,


2 comments: