Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Crafting Day- Sewing Little Bags

Sewing is an occasional hobby for me. It's pretty fun, depending if I'm in the mood. I don't boast to be the neatest seamstress, though. I'm more of a designer. (;
Anyhow, these little bags and purses I sewed recently can be an inspiration. (:  
                                      Drawstring Clown Bag
                        Colorful and scrappy- perfect for beads, buttons, or pieces of ribbon. ;)




Flower Purse
Can be a little girl's dress-up accessory.  
 
                                     


                                                Gardener's Planting Bag 
                                                         A cute way to keep seeds. (:
   
 

Little Holiday Gift Bag
Christmas, or Independence Day, maybe.
 

 Reversible Bag
Hide the strap inside to use as a drawstring bag, take it out to use as a purse. (;


 
 So, hope that kept your interest. These are all easy projects, and I just have fun designing them. ;)
 

1 comment:

  1. looks nice!! :):):):):):):):):):):):)::):):):):)):):)::)):):):):)::):):):) S~13

    ReplyDelete