Sunday, October 18, 2015

Beads, BEADS, beads

 Hello everyone. :) Hopefully you like beads, cause this post is full of them. :)
I got some free books on Friday, which is really cool. One was nonfiction, and then I got this book on making afghans, (if I learn to crochet more than a chain, I can use it. :D), a sewing book from the 70's (old-ish stuff is fun), and this bead "bible", which is cool because beads are lovely little things. ;)

The Illustrated Bead Bible, Theresa Flores Geary, Ph.D. 
It's like a dictionary, all about beads and beading, and whatever. Coolness.


 I have a bead collection...  which can actually be fun to categorize, and whatever. :D

 And now for the bead, "Photo Gallery". I hope I don't bore you to death. XD

"Picturesque" beads (:D) 

"non-picturesque" beads 


Pearls are just lovely. :) 



 
 Glass beads- :) 





 This picture just flows. If that makes any sense. I just think all the beads go so good together, and with that little pitcher. :)   ...(photographer ravings, sorry) <3

              These beads are kind of unique looking. From what's in the book, they seem to have been subject to cloisonné, and enameling... look it up if you happen to be interested. :D

 These might be called "miracle beads". They seem like something I found in the book, so... It says they look like they're glowing from the inside out, and these ones have this special look. :)


             Beads in a coconut shell. :)

  Onto things besides beads, I have photography news. First, I think I'm going to be doing a photography challenge (that I made up), with colors. I've already done some pictures... Colors are just cool. :) I don't know when I'll get a post and all set up for the first, but hopefully it'll come. :D
Next, I have my very first, real REAL photo shoot to do. O.O I don't know when,  but I'll probably be taking a family's pictures sort of soon, which is going to be... scary! Please pray that whenever I do it, it'll all turn out nice- (and that the camera won't freeze up!) XD It is exciting though. I just need to get enough money for a good camera!! Then the wonderfulness will, perhaps, begin. :)
 Well, better go. Up late on a post once again. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment