Monday, October 5, 2015

Happy Autumn Days! :)

  Hello, everyone! Autumn has started... which means boots and all that fun cold weather fashion. :) It was cold, but then it warmed up. I really don't mind that it's not summer anymore. In fact, I don't even have a favorite season. (I don't have much of a favorite anything. :P) I like all of the seasons! Life wouldn't be at interesting without them.
(on Apple Orchard post)
 
 So, I'm posting three posts in one day... sorry. There's more pictures piling up. I just took some yesterday that I have to put on the computer and go through... and I did a fall photo shoot sometime, with a pumpkin and corn. :D So there's more. Anyhow, you can get to my other latest post faster by just clicking these links: 

                 
Roses and Chocolate          

           Apple Orchard               

                



And here are some link to posts with some autumn in them:

Pumpkin Pie Spice Seeds

Life of the Kernel

Peach and Cinnamon Oatmeal Smoothie

Pumpkin Bread Cookies

Seasons

Anyhow, be sure not to miss my next Photo Gallery posts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment