Thursday, January 14, 2016

Healthy Nutty and Fruity Baked Oatmeal


 I made this for breakfast the other day, and it was really good! It's sugar and wheat free, and is a good and healthy way to start off the day. :) 


 I think nuts in oatmeal goes so good together. And while the oatmeal plain isn't very sweet, the berries and especially the dates add a nice sweet bite here and there. :D

   THE RECIPE:

(save this picture to save the recipe)

  So there's one recipe. I've kind of been making food a lot lately. Perhaps trying some odd things as well... 
Anyhow, you should expect to see Rice and Quinoa Fried Salmon Cakes, and maybe some Chocolate Banana Ice Cream recipes on here sometimes... :) There's more, but I don't need to name them now. :D

Well, I had better go. The day awaits me! (I got up "early" this morning, so I got to write this post before school :D ) .

No comments:

Post a Comment