Monday, November 21, 2016

Bible Reading, Week 1



    OK, I'm here for the post on my Bible reading of the week. :) I think maybe I'll do it every Monday... Probably a good time since Sunday you already have church, and since Monday can be kind of a dull day. ;P So anyhow, here are a couple verses from what I read this week.



 But Ruth replied, "Don't urge 
me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I willgo and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people, and your God my God.


Ruth 1:16





From six calamities He will rescue you;
in seven no harm will befall you.
In famine He will ransom you from death, and in battle from the stroke of the sword.
You will be protected from the lash of the tongue, and need not fear when destruction comes.
You will laugh at destruction and famine, and need not fear the beasts of the earth.

Job 5:19-22

(sorry about the random change in fonts- my naughty blog insists it must be this way.)

  By the way, I also did an inspiration post today- view it here.

Farewell, and have a wonderful Thanksgiving this week!! =D






2 comments: