Wednesday, January 11, 2017

The 10 Random Questions Tag



  Hey, I made up a tag to brighten up your winter days! ;) It is The Random Questions Tag... pretty self explanatory. 

Since I'm the one starting this tag, I'll just answer my own questions. They're as random as it gets- very random. ;P 


1 When is your favorite time to read?

At night. Sometimes during the day I don't even feel like reading, but at night everything's quiet and I'm ready to settle down and just read... it's usually a bit late though, and then I stay up too long. Problems of life. ;P

2 What natural disaster are you most afraid of?

Tsunamis. *shudders* Those creep me out. The pictures. It must have something to do with water- water can be scary. :P Oh, flash floods too!

3 What is something you loved to do when you were little?

Pretending. Me, my siblings, and our cousins pretended all the time. That was like my favorite thing to do.  :)

4 Would you rather have the ability to fly or breath underwater?

Flying! Who doesn't dream of flying? ;D It would be EPIC.

5 If you had to change your first name, what would it be?

Maybe Bree, Tashawna, Thacia... something. ;)

6 If you had to dye your hair an unnatural color for one week, what color would it be?

Probably a pastel blue-ish green, or pastel purple. I'd look like a mermaid. ;P

7 What book are you reading at the moment (if any)?

Troublesome Creek by Jan Watson. It's really interesting, though the beginning made my cry. *sniff*

8 What's your favorite citrus fruit?

Grapefruit!

9 What is something weird you do (or used to)?

I used to melt cheese on a plate in the microwave and eat it plain. ;P Ew.

10 What era would you enjoy dressing up in?

Maybe Victorian. I love the look of this. :) I'd like to dress in something with a fuller skirt too, like 1700's. I don't know, I just like fashion in general, nowadays or vintage! ;P


Now for the tagging! I tag:

Daminika @ Walking in the Sonshine

Sam @ Books and Arrows

Shantelle @ A Writer's Heart

And anybody else who wants to do it! Not saying those I tagged have to do it. ;)

Guidelines:

Use the header! If you want to. :)

Answer the questions

Take five of the questions you answered and make up five more for the people that you tagged to answer

Tag as many people as you wish! 


I hope you enjoyed this randomness! =D


7 comments:

  1. What a fun, random post! Enjoyed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh!!! I can't wait to do this! =D
    Thanks so much for tagging me! *hugs* ;P

    Haha! I've head of people melting cheese on a plate and eating it plain. It just sounds gross if you ask me. *wrinkles nose*
    And huge amounts of water chasing me... AAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! ;P
    The only time I'm actually scared of tsunamis is when we're staying at the beach. ;D But once we watched a documentary on them... that freaked me out. ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, can't wait to see yours! :D
      You're welcome! *hugs back* ;P

      Yea, I don't do it anymore. I was kind of strange back then. ;P
      I know, it's so scary! Of course, a tsunami couldn't happen at my house, 'cause I don't live by water (they CAN happen in rivers and lakes) but looking at picturesis scary. ;P

      Delete
  3. This is an awesome tag, Natasha!! I think I might do it over at my blog..... =D
    You did an amazing job, I don't think I could ever come up with a tag. =D This is a really fun one!!

    Jaidyn Elise

    ReplyDelete